• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Slutty Girlfriend

• Thread startersflnaughtygirl
  • Start date

sflnaughtygirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2007
I am dying to see my slutty g/f gbang by black men. She is always talking about it while we fuck and it;s so hot!!!

Attachments

• Picture 303.jpg
    Picture 303.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,622
I'd smash.

Then what are you waiting on? Bring her to one of my parties and make the gangbang fantasy a gangbanged reality!!!

where r u at that would be hot!!!!

Very Sexy Body.Love the Lips.They would look good around my BBC.Do u travel???Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
lips4bbc

Oh wow man...get your gf's lips around some bbc very soon...she would look so great with a black cock in her mouth..very beautiful white girl...meant to let black men cum in her...you are so lucky dog !!! Let it happen and enjoy it.

i cant wait. she is always talking about BBC i would not doubt it if she already getting some on the side

toledo dick

5'6 light skinned 190 solid build long n thick and veiny with huge balls very clean and discreet n very attractive message me back n we can switch numbers i am seeking serious replies so many fakes on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo are you a Bi-sexual female? Just curious with the user name sflnaughtygirl

So girl where r u at?

Another SLUTY WIFE for BBC

hers the missus shes ready for it as well always talking about it and comming to the staes for it later in year Id love to se her well fucked and hammered good..any g/bangs that are on weekly or monthly once she ther ther no going back on it, replies appreicated thanks.

Attachments

• 22072007029.jpg
    22072007029.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 221

Users who are viewing this thread