• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Smokin Hot Wife

• Thread starterMaykyr
  • Start date

Maykyr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2009
We would like to hear that you all think of her and also what you would like to do to her or get her to do . She is very kinky and very fun

She has a great round ass and cute pussy.

Anyone is more than welcome to post replies to my wife's pics . The hotter and nastier the better

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck getting replies on this site. I think she is hot and would look great taking a bare black cock in her pussy until he fills her with sperm

Now looking at that great pussy,I think it needs to be stretched alot more.She got one tight pussy there and my 6.5" thick cock could really do a number on it.I'd like to bend her over and ram my woody into her balls deep for about an hour.Shes one hot MILF!

Very sexy...I'd love to clean her all up after a nice thick BBC has her.

Check out the face & hands... looks like a man

I can assure you Ken23 , my wife is 100% woman . Probably more woman than you could even handle . To all the other comments . Thank you for your input Love to hear great sexy things . Lets keep the comments coming.. Will Post more pics with more replies

Maykyr said:
I can assure you Ken23 , my wife is 100% woman . Probably more woman than you could even handle . To all the other comments . Thank you for your input Love to hear great sexy things . Lets keep the comments coming.. Will Post more pics with more replies

..........your wife is hot, bro,,,,,she got a great hip/ass combo. that the most important thing to us black guys, tits come second, so maybe because she is not a 36DD, some guys get suspicous. Keep posting pics, esp of that ass/booty.

you have a hot wife there dude

love to see her riding a black dildo or the real thing

Maykyr, man shes very fuckable.

Does she want black??

Are you here for the purpose of having her "go black" or what?

Would love to see her go Black. Think it would look very hot . She has also expressed that she would try it if we found the right guy/guy's.

GOOD Question!!!!

Ahhhh a THINKER! Yes, INDEED, WHY is he HERE? MY experience here in Boys Disneyland is that "What would you DO to or with her?" requests accompanied by some FACELESS, Garters and Heels, Backside or Pubic area ONLY photo are almost 100% STROKER requests. Some lil STROKER boy NEEDS some relief and wants YOU to get carpal tunnel providing him with Pee-Pee pounding fodder! Its Getting PATHETIC. Poor Pee-Pee pounders think we are ALL as stupid as they are!!!!

catmando said:
Are you here for the purpose of having her "go black" or what?

i WOULD LOVE TO LICK EVERY INCH OF HER HOT BODY

Love her sexy body. you need to get her some black cock!!

Users who are viewing this thread