• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my son caught my wife making love to her black bull

• Thread startercuckold dad
  • Start date

cuckold dad

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2012
cuckold dad | 4 min ago
I'm a father of a 14 year old son and I have a cuckold relationship with my wife. We tried to keep this hidden from our son for years but her bull master decided to come every night the past week. They were making a little too much noise because our son walked in to find a huge black man fucking my wife with me standing on the side naked watching them go at it. After they were finished I tried to talk to him saying what he saw was natural and that some men just can't please their wives as much and how black men are more superior in that department. But I'm wondering how this is gonna effect him. My bull master wants to live in with us which means I'm gonna have to serve his every wish and him being the leader of the house my son is gonna have to serve him too. How do I explain to him this new life?

Reactions: toolman2c
serious question

serious question.. people should answer it taking it out of the bed mood.. in reality.

Geeez, its only a fantasy in your head so it should be easy to explain.

You do not bring a minor into it EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, I understand that this lifestyle gets you off, but to bring your 14 year old son into it is just plain wrong. This will affect him negatively and could very well grow up with some huge mental problems.

The fact that you told him that black men are superior in love making may have already warped his mind. That's just not good because what works for you may not work for your son.

As his father, you are supposed to care for him and help nurture him, not force him to do the same things you do. If you really are going to let this black bull lead your household and use and abuse your son, then he is better off going into foster care or something like that.

You can do what you want because you're an ADULT and therefore can make your own decisions. Your son is legally a CHILD and children are to never be used sexually by an adult.

I honestly can't believe you'd ask a question like this.

It disgusts me that you even mentioned your own son has to serve this black bull of yours. That's not something a father would do to his child..let me correct that...that's not something a GOOD father would do to his child.

cuckold dad said:
cuckold dad | 4 min ago
I'm a father of a 14 year old son and I have a cuckold relationship with my wife. We tried to keep this hidden from our son for years but her bull master decided to come every night the past week. They were making a little too much noise because our son walked in to find a huge black man fucking my wife with me standing on the side naked watching them go at it. After they were finished I tried to talk to him saying what he saw was natural and that some men just can't please their wives as much and how black men are more superior in that department. But I'm wondering how this is gonna effect him. My bull master wants to live in with us which means I'm gonna have to serve his every wish and him being the leader of the house my son is gonna have to serve him too. How do I explain to him this new life?

===============

then the alarm went off and this poster woke up
to a big puddle of his own cum from this wet dream :D

Your comments just about sum up this fantasy posting Duke. Well said!

Doh!!!! Talk to him and explain things to him. Let him ask questions to you and your wife and answer him honestly...

Dorsetcuck said:
Your comments just about sum up this fantasy posting Duke. Well said!

==========

thank you for your support and continuing well wishes ;)

Holy Shit Puke.

You are not worthy of a reply and this needs to be a total fucking LIE. If not you are on the road to ruin. If you by any stretch of the imagination are serious i predict you will end up in prison or at the very least you son will take total revenge on you at some time in the near future. Better sleep with one eye open dude. But really i hope you come with a rebutal of your post and say you were hallucinating.:(:(:(:( okdeacon

you guys know he trolling you right?

yumpl said:

HEll yes he better be.

yumpl said:

We Hope He"s Trolling. There are a few people like this out in the real world.
When You think something like this is false and can't be true. Think of two words. "Penn State"

Users who are viewing this thread