• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My story so far...

• Thread starterbamabelle27
  • Start date

bamabelle27

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2007
Near Auburn Alabama
I just wanted to tell my story here. My husband and I have been swingers for years now and have met many flakes, weirdos, and pervs in our time, but we've also met some really wonderful people who have turned out to be great friends as well.

Over the last year or so though, we've become interested in cuckoldry and have looked into it more. So far, we've been unsuccessful in meeting anyone new to be my bull for one reason or another, but life has a way of turning things upside down in wonderful ways sometimes.

It had been several months since we had seen our swing friends when we visited them last, and to say the least everyone was a bit anxious. They were hosting an end of summer pool party and everyone had a great time, but after all the other guests had left for home, things really got interesting. All night "Stan" (as I will call him here) kept whispering how much he had missed my pussy and couldn't wait to get his hands on me again.
When everyone had finally left for the evening, Stan invited us upstairs to their bedroom and we happily went, anticipating a really good time. Then Stan took my hand and said he need my help in the shower, telling my husband "Kyle" that we would be a while. Once we got into the bathroom (before the door was even closed) I knelt down and started sucking his cock. I really missed his cock because it feels so different from Kyle's. Where Kyle's is long, Stan is shorter but thicker and his cock stretches my pussy in a very nice way. I loved stretching my mouth around his thick cock in that moment on my knees.

Stan let me suck his cock for a moment, then we got into the shower together. He handed me the soap and asked me to clean him up good. I was only so happy to do so. After he was clean, he took my hands and pressed me against the shower wall with my hands above my head and me facing the wall. Then he began to tell me again that he had really missed my pussy and began to finger me. I came on his hands time and time again, as he fingered me. Meanwhile, he kept asking me how good it felt and how much I had missed him. I told him it felt great and how much I had missed his cock. Then, he just stopped. He turned me around and pressed me to the wall facing him, and then asked me how much I needed him to make me cum again. I was begging, nearly crying I wanted it so bad. Then, he surprised me. He asked me who my pussy belonged to. So I answered the first name on my mind.... his.

He continued to tease his pussy for a little while longer while we were in the shower, but told me that I wouldn't get cock quite yet. Then he told me that it was indeed HIS pussy and my husband wouldn't be allowed to fuck it anymore without permission. Once we got out of the shower and dried, we joined Kyle and Stan's wife in the bedroom where they had been having some fun of their own (but not nearly as much as Stan and I). Stan marched me out of the bathroom in front of him and told me exactly where to go and what to do. Then he proceeded to finger my pussy again, this time telling my husband exactly what he was doing to me and how much I liked it. He made me cum several more times while giving Kyle "instructions" on how to please me more. I was incredibly turned on by this and apparently Kyle was too because he was rock hard by this time.

Stan absolutely teased me until I begged for his cock, and still made me wait a few more minutes before I got it. At last he put me on my back and pinned my legs back while he pounded HIS horny wet pussy. I was so excited, I came almost immediately. After we had finished, but before going our seperate ways for the evening, Stan told me that Kyle had permission to use HIS pussy, if I wasn't too tired from pleasing him already. Kyle and I climbed into bed that night, me with a pussy full of cum, and he with a rock hard cock, and I climbed on top of him and sat on his face, instructing him to clean me up good. Then I related to him the new rules regaurding when he was allowed to fuck me. I don't think we've ever both been so turned on before. We continued to talk about how excited we were while he slipped his cock into Stan's pussy and he was soo worked up that he came almost as soon as he got it in good.

Since then, we've followed the rules, and added a few. We have to call for permission if Kyle wants to fuck Stan's pussy, and sometimes he's only allowed to watch me masturbate while I tell him how much I miss my bull's thick cock. Now, I only shave my pussy for Stan, and I keep it neat and trimmed just the way he likes HIS pussy. While we're visiting, Stan can pull me to the side and have his way with me anytime he wants, without warning or explanation. I also have lingerie that I only wear for Stan when we're there to visit. Best of all, Stan's wife loves the arrangement as well and enjoys dressing me up for her husband to enjoy.
Overall, I'm really enjoying belonging to a man other than my husband, and I'm sure things can only get more exciting as we continue to explore this lifestyle.

XOXO
Bamabelle2

Here's a pic for you guys

XOXOXO
Bamabelle26

Hi Ms. Bamabelle,

Thank you for your steamy, erotic post.

bamabelle26 said:
Over the last year or so though, we've become interested in cuckoldry and have looked into it more.

Good for you, and good for your husband for accepting your sexual needs.

bamabelle26 said:
Stan let me suck his cock for a moment, then we got into the shower together. He handed me the soap and asked me to clean him up good. I was only so happy to do so. After he was clean, he took my hands and pressed me against the shower wall with my hands above my head and me facing the wall. Then he began to tell me again that he had really missed my pussy and began to finger me. I came on his hands time and time again, as he fingered me. Meanwhile, he kept asking me how good it felt and how much I had missed him. I told him it felt great and how much I had missed his cock. Then, he just stopped. He turned me around and pressed me to the wall facing him, and then asked me how much I needed him to make me cum again. I was begging, nearly crying I wanted it so bad. Then, he surprised me. He asked me who my pussy belonged to. So I answered the first name on my mind.... his.

That's *very* erotic....

bamabelle26 said:
....Then he told me that it was indeed HIS pussy and my husband wouldn't be allowed to fuck it anymore without permission.

Cool....

bamabelle26 said:
Stan absolutely teased me until I begged for his cock, and still made me wait a few more minutes before I got it. At last he put me on my back and pinned my legs back while he pounded HIS horny wet pussy. I was so excited, I came almost immediately. After we had finished, but before going our seperate ways for the evening, Stan told me that Kyle had permission to use HIS pussy, if I wasn't too tired from pleasing him already.

That was generous of Stan....

bamabelle26 said:
Kyle and I climbed into bed that night, me with a pussy full of cum, and he with a rock hard cock, and I climbed on top of him and sat on his face, instructing him to clean me up good.

*Excellent!* You have the right idea....

bamabelle26 said:
Then I related to him the new rules regarding when he was allowed to fuck me.

Your husband seems very compliant and obedient....

bamabelle26 said:
Since then, we've followed the rules, and added a few. We have to call for permission if Kyle wants to fuck Stan's pussy, and sometimes he's only allowed to watch me masturbate while I tell him how much I miss my bull's thick cock.

Ah, as your husband's boss cuckoldress you are a stern masktasker... um, masktaskress...? taskmaskress...?

bamabelle26 said:
While we're visiting, Stan can pull me to the side and have his way with me anytime he wants, without warning or explanation. I also have lingerie that I only wear for Stan when we're there to visit. Best of all, Stan's wife loves the arrangement as well and enjoys dressing me up for her husband to enjoy.

Sounds like Stan's wife must be something of a submissive who enjoys being humiliated....

bamabelle26 said:
Overall, I'm really enjoying belonging to a man other than my husband....

That's very cool. Thank you again, Ms. Bamabelle, for your articulate and *very* steamy post.

Best wishes to all of you—

Custer

Thank you for the photo, Ms. Bamabelle. That's *very* nice. Beautiful pose... seductive lighting... you're a gorgeous woman. Did your cuckold Kyle take it? If so, you have a good photographer.

very hottt.......

love those natural titties

Thanks for the kind words...

Actually my Bull takes almost all of my photos and has since well before the our last encounter... he's a heck of a photographer :D And thanks for the compliments guys.

Kisses,
Bamabelle26

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ms. Bamabelle,

bamabelle26 said:
Actually my Bull takes almost all of my photos and has since well before the our last encounter... he's a heck of a photographer :D

Excellent. Obviously he has a *very* attractive subject. He's doing well by you.

bamabelle26 said:
And thanks for the compliments guys.

You're welcome. You seem to have put your husband effectively on the right track, and he seems to be accepting his role in your marriage as your submissive cuckold. That's very promising. For a more comprehensive philosophy, you might consider Ms. Elise Sutton's web site:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

and/or her book:

"Female Domination," by Elise Sutton, 2003, 298 pp.

and its sequel (if you aren't already familiar with her work). (Ms. Elise's books are available from well-known online distributors, or you can order them from the publisher via her web site.)

Keep up your good work, so to speak.

Best wishes—

Custer

man, I'd love to meet you guys. sound like a lot of fun!

Any update? Sounds like your bull is dominant, and your husband is submissive!

Users who are viewing this thread