• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sub Wife Arranged

gorras

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 17, 2011
Online PICs now

She is rather cute, shy and innocent looking.
Sexually sub and passed around.
She has low selfesteem, weak will and are very much jealous with curvy busty females.

Create an online profile. Fakes, comparing, tributes, dates, spread or arrange fucks on her.
Bully her, make fun of her looks and that she has been used by older men.
Small silly tits, fat ass
Take cntrl over her pics/info.

Share Everything with the husband and you will be highly rewarded with hidden contents and live view

Webwhore, webslut her, I am open for suggestions.

Skype Plz

soo (18P).jpg soo (36P.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: indiana hubby, Eamdaniel, HotwifeloverNJ and 11 others
She is hot as hell. Would love to see black cocks in her

Reactions: Carnange
gorras said:
She has low selfesteem, weak will and are very much jealous with curvy busty females.

Create an online profile. Fakes, comparing, tributes, dates, spread or arrange fucks on her.

Share Everything with the husband and you will be highly rewarded with hidden contents and live view

Skype Plz

ab69962002, skype

Reactions: rwall and Thrilllers
Sorry, but I am having trouble being a bully to her by feeling inadeuqate of her small breasts. She is perfect, as she is. Would love to dom her as my slut. I want her to worship my cock, suck me, let me parade her in front of other cocks and then we take turns fucking her while the others grope her little tits and any openings that are not full of cocks. Then some creampie her pussy, asshole and others cum on her face and hair. Then we dress her is skirt and blouse, no udnerwear or bra, and all go to the hotel bar for a nightcap. Watch the cum drip down her legs as she is hugged by the cocks and lusted after by the other men and women. May need to add more players for round two. She is a hot slut

gorras said:

Skype Plz

she is fucking hot, and I don't know why she would be jealous or curvy busty woman, I love her tits they are perfect for me

I'd fuck her.

Love petite women.

gorras said:

Skype Plz

Love her small chest!

Email me her contact info ( ALL) and l will bully the hell out of her.

I like her, and would love to enjoy her for a while: fill her up and have her service me, after which I'll send her home well used.

Reactions: firedogg81
gorras said:

Skype Plz

i want to see more of this *****

Lets see that fat ass

gorras said:
Online PICs now

Skype Plz

looks cute and hot!

Reactions: dark