i like the color of her panties got them at walmart

Attachments

• DSC_0060.jpg
    DSC_0060.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,613
very nice love the legs

She is very hot, mmm nice ass and thighs very lickable

Damn I lOVE her Ass ! Post more please

Not sharing huh! Thats a shame because I bet she'd look real good perched high on a black cock.

Fernando

Great ass

great everything

fernando

Yummy This is some more table pussy sir. Damm i love those white panties that shows her fine ass and sweet little pussy lips. :p:p:p:p okdeacon

Oh my ! She has got one of the sexiest asses on here.
You are a lucky guy. Please, do post some more.

I still jack off to her from the same pictures you posted a long time ago. I think she may be on page 34 or something now but very nice. Any chance of getting more panty shots and some nude?

Yeah she's hot, shame your not sharing she looks as though she could use a good fuck!

I have to agree that is a world class fuckable ass! Just curious, why the blurred out wall hangings?

Looks like personal photos and certificates that would allow identification. The original poster is obviously smart enough to know that some of us can see more than a cute ass in a picture ;)

very nice wife.

Very sweet arse on her

How manny times you fuck her per week.? Can you tell us how is she in bed when your big cock is hard and fucking her wet pussy...

What an ass!!! Would love to lick and worship that, and then cum all over her cheeks

wow she looks awesome