• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sweet Asian

• Thread starteradrianarmstrong
  • Start date

Which will it be?

• I'd fuck her, but with a condom.

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • I'd cum deep in her pussy, until she was carrying my baby.

Votes: 93 93.0%

• Total voters
A

adrianarmstrong

I figure it's about time I started a thread for her....

Attachments

• IMG_2346_b.jpg
    IMG_2346_b.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 878
  • IMG_2351.jpg
    IMG_2351.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 841
  • IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 797
damn these are amazing

u bought her the nice underwear ?? hot slip............. BUT luv 2 c her without panties. show me her tiny tits AND her waitin cunt

My god, id drop my fertile load in that tight little pussy and fill her with my young baby batter. Here's a load I dropped just for her. I'd breed her so quickly with my 22 year old cock

Attachments

• Picture0007 (3).jpg
    Picture0007 (3).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 344
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I appreciate them all.

bigdick19 said:
My god, id drop my fertile load in that tight little pussy and fill her with my young baby batter. Here's a load I dropped just for her. I'd breed her so quickly with my 22 year old cock

Wow, it would be a pleasure to have THAT soaking the inside of my wife's fertile womb! I would definitely be taking care of your baby, I think. As a token of gratitude, here are a couple more photos to warm your loins.

Attachments

• IMG_2137.jpg
    IMG_2137.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 501
Now that's a load to be proud of.

Here's another shot of her... kind of erotic, if I may say so myself.

Attachments

• ltb_IMG_2759.jpg
    ltb_IMG_2759.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 394
shes perfect for that.. thats why i have her as my desktop backround ;)

what a bitch! love to carry her around bang!

i would love to bang her ass and cum in it

adrianarmstrong said:
Here's another shot of her... kind of erotic, if I may say so myself.

This picture makes me think of her as a dark goddess. The idea of my young growing in that perfect womb drives me insane. Wish you were in the Florida area.

Expert Advice For Honing In In Your Photography Skills

Figure out how to make every one of the right adjustments inside your photography. Whether you are pursuing a profession in photography or else you simply benefit from the pleasure of having a great family photo, the techniques contained on this page can take your pictures to a higher level. Excellence is definitely around the corner.

Don't hesitate to move your subject, if it can be moved, if it's not helping you. You don't must be the sole thing moving if something is amiss. You could make all kinds of interesting shots and compositions by moving with an unexpected location or even utilizing a different source altogether.

Don't forget of taking pictures. If you use an unacceptable settings, it's okay. Proceed to go ahead and take picture anyway. If you would like photograph a person or pet, increase and inquire if it's okay create a release form to sign if this makes you more comfortable. Just go get it done!

An excellent photography tip is to keep a folder of the best images. This is often a fantastic way to think back to see the highlights of your respective work without having to dig through piles and piles of photographs. Update the folder when you take increasingly more pictures.

A significant photography tip to remember is always to make sure there's a definite center point with your photograph. Without a center point, there won't be much there to keep the viewer's interest. Their eyes will just wander and they'll quickly start working on the next photograph.

Using these suggestions in hand, start looking on your most current photographs and see if the following tips would have made the pictures even better. In the event you start noticing that you will discover a suggestion or two that will greatly improve several of the photographs you've already taken, try finding a way to incorporate that suggestion into every photograph you practice from now on.

Oh-----there's nothing wrong with these photos----great use of lighting, and she has got a smoking figure! Great photos!

This is a thread I started while on the other forum (before it turned into the new version with the new name). Is there any way a mod or admin can give me full access to my previous profile and attachments? Also, maybe move this thread to the Asian Wife forum? Thanks in advance for any help in this regard.

In the meantime, here's another picture.

Attachments

• ltb_IMG_2179.jpg
    ltb_IMG_2179.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 203
all i know is I love upskirt pics

Happy new year!

Attachments

• ltb_IMG_2285.jpg
    ltb_IMG_2285.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 160
Happy new year to you too!
Interesting poll but here's what I'd do. I'd fuck your pretty little slut with a condom and, after I've cum, I'd hand it over to you. The bitch would lie on her back with her legs open wide and you would have to pour the contents of the condom in her gaping pussy, then push my cum deep inside her with your fingers to make sure she gets knocked up. Mmmmh... just perfect, isn't it?