My tainted wife

• Thread starterCabrone
  • Start date

Cabrone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2006
I joined this forum because I wanted to tell this story. I always fantasized about my wife fucking other men, we would even talk about it, but agreed it would be too much for the both of us to handle. The most she has ever done was go out to bars with her friends and make out with guys she met, and rub their dicks and balls thru their pants. She never had sex with them. She has only done this on two occasions.

Earlier this year we separated for five months, and we both came clean with our experiences with other people. I dated a Jamaican girl for three weeks. My dirty ***** wife had three different men. The first was a friend of a couple we know who came to visit one weekend for the fourth of July. My wife slept over their house and fucked him. I found out a week later. When I told our friends I knew about it, the wife of the couple who thru the party told me all the details. She said my wife was very loud, and got fucked practically all night. She kept them awake with her moaning and screaming. Since my ***** wife and the guy slept in the living room, she said she actually saw them fucking when she went to get a drink. He was fucking her doggie style, and she was loving every minute of it. They knew she was watching, they said hi, and just kept right on fucking. She also told me has a very huge cock. This man fucked my wife with his huge cock. My wife gave me more details, she said she sucked his cock and licked his balls, he ate her pussy and then they fucked. She said he came all over her tits. Then she said she went there the next night and fucked him again. This time. He came all over her ass after fucking her dog style. My wife is a dirty *****.

A few weeks after this my wife met a man who she dated for three months. He moved into her apartment after a week. I called one time and she answered the phone while they were fucking. I asked what that noise was and then I realized. I said, “your getting fucked, aren’t you?” she said yes! I hung up the phone. After three months of fucking this guy, she broke up with him and moved back home. She said she had to take a pregnancy test before she came home to make sure she wasn’t pregnant. Which means that this man was cuming in my wife’s pussy!

After she moved back she told me about the third man. He was really the second, but I found out about him last. She went to the bar with her friends and met this “hot” guy. So she took him back to her place and fucked him. She sucked his cock, and they fucked. I didn’t get much detail about this guy but the fact that she picked up and fucked a stranger from the bar, like a slut, was enough!

When my wife came home and we had sex, I noticed that her pussy felt different. I thought it was just in my head, but after fucking her a few times I realized that her pussy was stretched! I knew the first man she fucked had a huge cock, but she only fucked him twice. When I brought this up to her and asked her about the guy she was dating for three months she said he was “larger than normal”. He has a huge cock also! My wife got upset when I told her that her pussy felt loose. She said “now I’m damaged, and your not going to love me anymore”. I told her not to worry that it was probably all in my head. And later on I told her that was so. But it’s not, my ***** wife has a loose pussy from fucking men with big cocks. This guy’s big cock was fucking my wife’s pussy for three months an now she is tainted! My wife is a tainted *****!

My wife and I separated for five months and now every time we have sex, her loose pussy reminds me of what a dirty ***** she is. A dirty, tainted *****. My wife’s pussy is permanently damaged because she’s a slut! But it turns me on. When we have sex I think about her loose pussy and all those big cocks fucking her. That one guy’s big cock fucking her dog style and cuming all over her tits and ass, and the other guy’s big dick fucking her for three months and ruining her pussy for life! Now I have to live with my wife and her damaged pussy.