• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Thaiwife

• Thread startercaslar
  • Start date

caslar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2007
If anyone thought that Thaigirls dont know how to cuck - rethink :)

Comments are very welcome, and if anybody wants to know a bit more, our profile can be visited at thailand swingers

Cheers.

Attachments

• DSC01229.jpg
    DSC01229.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 684
  • DSC01235.jpg
    DSC01235.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 702
  • DSC01234.jpg
    DSC01234.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 658
  • DSC01221.jpg
    DSC01221.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 572
hot hot hot!
lets see some more please

perfect game

perfect... more Thx

She looks hot. What kind of dicks she likes?

lol where did you get that t-shirt and underwear for her from??

The underwear I get from a shop on the Internet

Just search for hotwife clothing.

Sometime she go alone to the local shopping center wearing the T-shirts, and the thai have no clue what it means, but quite a few foreigners are approching her with different offers. She tell me often that she like big cock, and that she would like to try a black cock as well.

I want it to happen.

So you are an expat who pays to have a thai girl live with him?

Im curious..you used to have a danish wife and now shes thai? Is this a fake?

You could say so ...

But actually this is not the case, as she lost her previous husbond 6 years ago, and inherited a large sum of money. And no - she did not kill him :).

But sure, I do like to pay when we go out, - and last month I bought her a BMW 7 series, - just because I think she deserves it after giving me the 2 most beatyfull babies in the world. She is an amazing woman, - and the soulmate I have been looking for, as I have a hard time dealing with the mentality of European woman.

However I dont have a single thing against whatever reason make people to stay in a relationship, as long as both are happy.

I prefer to hang around happy people, and compared to the guys back home - I do believe there is more happy guys in this country, as girls are girls - and a man can be in man, which seems quite hard in Europe at the moment, where everyone is more or less equal - and the man is becomming the underdog. Its pathetic, and no good for future I believe.

But in Thailand - as anywhere else, - what you give is what you get, and for the guys comming here with nothing (which can be enough) - and play assholes, - well - nature has its own way of dealing with that as well.

If you want more information, you are welcome to write again.

Sharky - you are right ...

I did use to have a danish wife, - but we where not really happy in our relationship, which I guess is a thing that happens to many people.

And after I did more and more business in Thailand, and I met this amazing woman, - I had to make a decision.

So now I am divorced, but still in a good relationship with my prevoius wife, as we are very close and good friends - who both accepted the facts. We even went to holiday together last month, and I hope we can continue to stay close - even she find another man, but that is up to the future to decide.

So as far as the pictures goes, not she is absolutely not fake :) - she is very real, and brings me the smile on my face every morning i wake up.

Thanks for clarifying that. So she wants to try a black cock you say?

She'll get robbed in that BMW while 98% of her countrymen live in the gutter. Shame on you and her.

Ok, we be ashemed then :)

But however she still likes to try a black cock !

"If anyone thought that Thaigirls dont know how to cuck - rethink :)"
Given the fact that at least 50 pcg of the new posts is about chinese-taiwanese-etc chicks, it def aint a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread