• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Thick Black Wife

• Thread starterBlkCuck912
  • Start date
Goddamn I would love to be your wife's bull

damn,,,,,,she's fine, I love that big ass.......I need a fuck buddy like her

she looks like alot of fun!

Wow, wish she was my boss!

Guys I know it's been a while since I posted but man I got some pics and bids on the way for you guys. She finally got fucked good and loved it! It felt so good seeing her get fucked wow!

Look forward to it - it's been too long since we saw her. Glad you enjoyed watching her please another man (men?)

greymaster said:
Look forward to it - it's been too long since we saw her. Glad you enjoyed watching her please another man (men?)

Yes it was great man! She even made me clean her up after he came all over her pussy and thighs. Nothing like it in the world. She tried two guys but the second guy seemed to be nervous because I was in the room so that dint go to well. I will be uploading the pics tomorrow.

Looking forward to those pics blkcuck..

wow bro she is super, thank you for sharing here ,
& thanks to her also, sexy as hell

first pic was the best

I heard of that!Some people in Asia drink the first urine after you get up in the morning. I read the book about it

IT leads

She is beautiful. I would gladly imperegnate her for you.

This is one smoking hot thick wie!

BlkCuck912, I LOVE your wife ... wow! SHE IS gorgeous!! I'd love to lick between her ass cheeks!!!! mmmmmmmm

Nice piece of ass. Got any actions pics? I'd fuck her long and hard with my big stiff white cock. Then I'd breed you all a cute kid. That kinda pussy and ass is begging for balls fucking deep action. I'd run a fuckin' train on her too.

yeah spread out she looks so hot and slutty. I'd fuck her in every position then finish in missionary with hot gobs of jizz splattering her deep. then I'd rub the droplets of cum from my cock head into that little dark bush above those meaty lips. then "Uncle Rodney" would drop by from time to time to visit his "nephew." when the kid goes to sleep or out to play, I'll fuck that pussy again and again so fucking deep.

on a separate note, I bet that chocolate mamma sucks cock so fucking nice... make eye contact and take it slow with long strokes - fuck yeah, bitch

69herr

She has me all worked up ready to take her.

Attachments

• 21042012186.jpg
    21042012186.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 98
WOW your wife is a very sexy slut i loved it

I am not into bbw, but this fuccking bitch is so fuccking fine. I hate tattoos but I love how she has "sexy" tattooed on the back of her calf. Goddamn it I'd fuck her like pig. I'd drool on her back and stick my cock in her pussy them smother my rod in her thick ass. THen I'd rub my cock between her ass cheeks and squeeze the cheeks tight. I'd fuck this bitch so much and keep her on a leash.

WOW! Just WOW, thick black women are my favourite! Love to fuck her long and good infront of you, make her cum over and over, enjoying her whole body, then leave my white seed inside her. Love to give you a mixed baby

Users who are viewing this thread