• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My thick girl

• Thread startercuckme118
  • Start date
Wow, your wife is super hot. i'm loving the pics with her panties way up.
Lovely ass.

Simply lovely.

A photo after our amazing weekend, in which I got a hotel room and made her service me over and over and over

Attachments

• 2011-02-13 12.41.54.jpg
    2011-02-13 12.41.54.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 286
Do hotel rooms make you as randy as they make me? So many possibilities (and someone else to do the sheets).

I've been offline ages, and going to be 'patchy' for a while, but I've missed your wife's sweet body :) Give her one for me ;)

Patchy? I believe they have a cream for that greymaster!

These pics are so hot, wow!
Can you post more creampie pics ( I often fantasise of sloppy seconds) ?
Btw, looove your feet:)

LOL @ Susan's Slave :D

Thanks for all of the comments guys..... I was beginning to think all interest in my sexy slut was gone... Creampie pics will be coming up soon and I love to leave her pussy dripping when I am finished

Love the Pics!!! And I know all our vets out there appreciated the patriotic set. Keep up the good work!!!

Damn! Very sexy lady- love that she is so sub to you.

Would totally love to slam your girl. Just to think of making the hotel bed a creamy mess gives me a raging hard-on.

Sorry I have been gone! Does anyone want to see some new pics?

yes plz :) update with new pics ;)

We always want pics!

Juicy Pussy and Great Ass...would love to lIck em up ..Beautiful.

thanks for sharing! pics of doggy style sex?

cuckme118 said:
we are not really into cuckolding. We both prefer her submission to me. Here are some pics, and comments will yield more.

love her pussy, does she squirt and would she like me to fist her pussy??

hi there mmmm

Users who are viewing this thread