• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Thoughts As A Cuckold..

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
After years of marriage sex becomes a bit boring.

Maybe have a few minutes of sex once a while but that’s it.

Nothing can be more sexually thrilling for a husband and his wife then having a third person join them

Having another girl would be ok but not as thrilling for the wife because she has a pussy herself so what’s new? But having another guy with a big cock take the wife while the husband watches and does nothing about it but enjoy watching his wife get hammered away is totally hot and erotic to both the wife and now the cuckold husband.

Any wife would love to have a young and a good looking lover besides her husband, and if her husband doesn’t mind and likes it too then she hit the jack pot.

When the wife gets with her lover once a while her sexual life with her husband becomes hot and much more exciting.

A nice and a hot sexual session for a wife with her lover once a while is a dream come true for her. And if her husband is into it… seeing his wife enjoying it with her lover will be more arousing for him too.

The secret of making the husband super horny and sexually fascinated with his wife is when she controls and limits his sex with her.

1. She must have total control of when and how he cums. As long as his cum stays inside him he cannot say no to her, she even gets to dominate him even fuck someone else, all he will do is enjoy her being pleased any way she wants.

2. She must make it clear to him her sexual life is hers and her lovers and not his. He is only to be used as a sex slave. Like using him for sex when her lover is not available. ie. teach him to act her lover as she acts on him as if she's with her lover. the feeling for both is mind blowing.

3. She must be completely satisfied and cums all the time first before he does and if there is a boyfriend she makes sure he is pleased and cums even pleased by the cuck if she wishes before she allows her cuckold husband to cum away from hers of course. She to allow only her lover or bf cum inside her or on top of her.

4. She must keep in the husband’s mind that she can fuck with her lovers any time and sometimes surprise him with a plan she made with her lover and he is to agree and be ready to help, dressing her up before and cleaning up after.

5. Over time she teaches her cuckold husband that her lovers cum is much more important than his. And that she wants only her lovers cum touching her or go inside her. Not his.

I will be high and sexually fascinated knowing and seeing my wife as hot wife and attracts other men.

The thought of my wife having a lover or lovers gives me a sexual high for her.

The thought of my wife making me second in her sex life is a supper turns on for me.

I love being used and sexually humiliated by my wife and sometimes a sex slave for my wife and her lover

I love for my wife to forbid me from cumming until she cums first and if there is a lover he cums first too.

I want my wife to lock my little dicky in its chastity, take the key with her, give to her boyfriend and not give it back to her to unlock me until he is all satisfied and done with her.

She tells me when she's with her lover, I don't come to mind and I'm forgotten as she only pays all attention to him as she takes her time with him.

When she's playing with her lover and sees me watching she begins to tease the hell out me by being dirty and a total a slut with him.

Then when he leaves she takes the pleasure of abusing and humiliating me for being the cuck I am as to act so innocent and put all the blame on me for allowing another man to have his way with her. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: arabcuck
:)

Reactions: cuckedbyhotwife and toolman2c
Sounds like a wonderful plan!

Being trained to sex my wife and her lover is my dream

this is the fntastic and perfect plac who we need it as cuckolds , just love to add that i would love if my wife make me deprived of sex with her , i am just support cuck

Reactions: toolman2c
Screenshot_2018-08-10-13-45-47.png

Reactions: Wahooguy
U will enjoy and will hate your feelings while you watch her with other men..Mmost men will enter her virgin asshole while she resistes or says Not there… U dwill be hurt and angry then pleased she has had her ass fucked.

Kudalskies said:
After years of marriage sex becomes a bit boring.

Maybe have a few minutes of sex once a while but that’s it.

Nothing can be more sexually thrilling for a husband and his wife then having a third person join them

Having another girl would be ok but not as thrilling for the wife because she has a pussy herself so what’s new? But having another guy with a big cock take the wife while the husband watches and does nothing about it but enjoy watching his wife get hammered away is totally hot and erotic to both the wife and now the cuckold husband.

Any wife would love to have a young and a good looking lover besides her husband, and if her husband doesn’t mind and likes it too then she hit the jack pot.

When the wife gets with her lover once a while her sexual life with her husband becomes hot and much more exciting.

A nice and a hot sexual session for a wife with her lover once a while is a dream come true for her. And if her husband is into it… seeing his wife enjoying it with her lover will be more arousing for him too.

The secret of making the husband super horny and sexually fascinated with his wife is when she controls and limits his sex with her.

1. She must have total control of when and how he cums. As long as his cum stays inside him he cannot say no to her, she even gets to dominate him even fuck someone else, all he will do is enjoy her being pleased any way she wants.

2. She must make it clear to him her sexual life is hers and her lovers and not his. He is only to be used as a sex slave. Like using him for sex when her lover is not available. ie. teach him to act her lover as she acts on him as if she's with her lover. the feeling for both is mind blowing.

3. She must be completely satisfied and cums all the time first before he does and if there is a boyfriend she makes sure he is pleased and cums even pleased by the cuck if she wishes before she allows her cuckold husband to cum away from hers of course. She to allow only her lover or bf cum inside her or on top of her.

4. She must keep in the husband’s mind that she can fuck with her lovers any time and sometimes surprise him with a plan she made with her lover and he is to agree and be ready to help, dressing her up before and cleaning up after.

5. Over time she teaches her cuckold husband that her lovers cum is much more important than his. And that she wants only her lovers cum touching her or go inside her. Not his.

I will be high and sexually fascinated knowing and seeing my wife as hot wife and attracts other men.

The thought of my wife having a lover or lovers gives me a sexual high for her.

The thought of my wife making me second in her sex life is a supper turns on for me.

I love being used and sexually humiliated by my wife and sometimes a sex slave for my wife and her lover

I love for my wife to forbid me from cumming until she cums first and if there is a lover he cums first too.

I want my wife to lock my little dicky in its chastity, take the key with her, give to her boyfriend and not give it back to her to unlock me until he is all satisfied and done with her.

She tells me when she's with her lover, I don't come to mind and I'm forgotten as she only pays all attention to him as she takes her time with him.

When she's playing with her lover and sees me watching she begins to tease the hell out me by being dirty and a total a slut with him.

Then when he leaves she takes the pleasure of abusing and humiliating me for being the cuck I am as to act so innocent and put all the blame on me for allowing another man to have his way with her. o_O

. Please stay in touch. I can travelYour responses and likes are in my dreams and experiences as a slut wife and Hot wife. I would love to have u for a cuck and mess up your mind with my play with many men'

Reactions: Wahooguy and arabcuck

Users who are viewing this thread