My Tokyo wife...

• Thread starterasianhetaera
  • Start date

asianhetaera

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2015
I am a white American male; my wife is Japanese. I am in my 50s, she is in her 40s. Bluntly put, she looks good. She loves to fuck ( with or without me present..hehehe ), but she keeps that under a light veneer of Asian reserve.

Over the years we have enjoyed MFM, couple + couple, dating, etc., and it has ALL been good. Sometime it was really intense; at other times work and other issues kept us too busy to play much. We are now in a 'pretty busy' pattern so she isn't fucking a lot, sad to say. I have always gotten off on seeing her fuck, or hearing about her doing it on her own. It just turns me ON...

Sometimes when just the two of us were fucking, we would fantasize out loud a bit...and one scenario came to have a real energy of its own: in it, she would have one or more wealthy, classy 'patrons' who would enjoy having her as a courtesan whenever in Tokyo. When we talked about this scenario, her pussy would be instantly slick and sopping wet, and she would cum within 30 seconds or so.

A couple of years ago, we had an MFM with a gentleman who visits on business from London and it was fantastic! I could see she really liked him ( and his cock..and the way he fucked her...) and it was obvious that he liked her as well. As we discussed his next trip out our way and were mentioning our time constraints ( we both have pretty time-consuming careers...), he ventured the thought that he'd love to have her on his own if I didn't mind, and he said he would really treat her well. We discussed it and he was game to have my wife as his 'callgirl' on his next visit...

About 6 weeks later, he was here again, and we arranged for her to meet him at his hotel ( 5-star..which was of course nice!). She met him in the lobby and then he took her out for a little fashion shopping ...he let her pick out a nice dress and a nice pair of heels. Then they were off to dinner...then to a club for some drinks ( as he was showing her off, of course...)...and then back to his hotel where they had an intense sexual session for most of the night. He came in her 4 times, I think; she told me he was so turned on at this and was as hard as granite, shooting HUGE loads.

The next morning they had a leisurely brunch followed by a relaxed fuck. When she kissed him goodbye, he slipped an envelope into her braless blouse, inside it was a nice 'thank you' present. She had never mentioned any recompense or shopping; both of those just unfolded 'naturally' as things progressed. She phoned and told me about her time with him..and damn that made my hard-on even more rigid. When she came home she was dressed in the things he had bought her and her pussy was still slick with his sperm. I could not believe how much this turned ME on. We fucked and I had what may have been the most incredible orgasm I have ever felt.

She has done similar a number of times since, with this same gentleman and with two others. I really wish she was doing this more often. She does it only with men she likes ( she wants the first time with a new man to always be an MFM with us as a couple ); she wants me to be the 'gatekeeper'; she wants me to make sure that her being his courtesan is IMG_2047.jpg!00.001aa.jpg1.jpgs9tsk4xw826b.jpg understood beforehand and so 'unfolds naturally'.

I have to admit that her doing this has turned out to be the most arousing thing I have ever encountered. I still love MFM with her fucking a hot young guy in front of me, I am turned on at the thought of her dating and fucking 'as usual', and I still enjoy being with other women ( ohh yesss)...but this is just SOOOO intense. I really want to find some more 'quality' men for her to have as patrons like this.

Here is a quote from an email sent to me by the patron mentioned above; I think it says a lot about how she feels about this: "You know how some girls just lie there and expect you to do all the work and give no 'feedback' - I think 'like tuna sushi' is the term in Japanese, well she is the opposite! Lots of squirming and moaning and lifting her legs up higher for me to give her a really good fucking.
When she has come to my room alone, its been a mad frantic few minutes after opening the door as she has been really horny and desperate to get me inside her! I have pulled her jeans off and pulled her panties down round her thighs, while she has got my jeans and underwear round my knees before we have even got to the bed. Then no foreplay, as has just wanted a straight fucking and to feel me inside her! And she is very vocal which is a real turn on. I love to hear her enjoying herself, and letting me know I am turning her on."

IMG_2047.jpg !00.001aa.jpg 1.jpg s9tsk4xw826b.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KinkyBWCBull, dantelovemilf, unobruno and 13 others
Sounds wonderful!

older Asian women are simply delicious, yet seductively reserved. her eyes will tell you exactly how she feels inside...

simply delicious!

Reactions: lknforfun
I've had shared wives but never had Asian, she sounds like a lot of fun!

Thanx for sharing! Japan is a great place for such things to happen. I was able to share my Japanese wife with a French consulate----which I had set up to ease out of that relationship-----but man did it turn me on, and I wanted to fuck her more than ever after he would be with her (she didn't know that I knew). My Filipina (current) wife started as my mistress in Japan---we were both married, and there were times that she had sex with me shortly after servicing her husband. Later, she had her first extramarital experience with another man after we married in Japan. I have related that story elsewhere on this forum.

I would love to hear more asianhetaera-----and love the photos!

Thanks for your message and your compliments! It seems we have a lot in common and I'd love to get to know you better and exchange ideas, etc.
Whereabouts are you now? Will you be visiting Japan again soon?

Please do feel free to contact me at asianhetaera@gmail.

This thread really turns me on! What a wonderful wife!

Loved the photos you posted. She looks hot in those pics.

asianhetaera said:
....... You know how some girls just lie there and expect you to do all the work and give no 'feedback' -

I think 'like tuna sushi' is the term in Japanese, well she is the opposite!
Lots of squirming and moaning and lifting her legs up higher for me to give her a really good fucking.

When she has come to my room alone, its been a mad frantic few minutes after opening the door as she has been really horny and desperate to get me inside her!

I have pulled her jeans off and pulled her panties down round her thighs, while she has got my jeans and underwear round my knees before we have even got to the bed.

Then no foreplay, as has just wanted a straight fucking and to feel me inside her!

:call:

Last edited:
Nice
asianhetaera said:
I am a white American male; my wife is Japanese. I am in my 50s, she is in her 40s. Bluntly put, she looks good. She loves to fuck ( with or without me present..hehehe ), but she keeps that under a light veneer of Asian reserve.

Over the years we have enjoyed MFM, couple + couple, dating, etc., and it has ALL been good. Sometime it was really intense; at other times work and other issues kept us too busy to play much. We are now in a 'pretty busy' pattern so she isn't fucking a lot, sad to say. I have always gotten off on seeing her fuck, or hearing about her doing it on her own. It just turns me ON...

Sometimes when just the two of us were fucking, we would fantasize out loud a bit...and one scenario came to have a real energy of its own: in it, she would have one or more wealthy, classy 'patrons' who would enjoy having her as a courtesan whenever in Tokyo. When we talked about this scenario, her pussy would be instantly slick and sopping wet, and she would cum within 30 seconds or so.

A couple of years ago, we had an MFM with a gentleman who visits on business from London and it was fantastic! I could see she really liked him ( and his cock..and the way he fucked her...) and it was obvious that he liked her as well. As we discussed his next trip out our way and were mentioning our time constraints ( we both have pretty time-consuming careers...), he ventured the thought that he'd love to have her on his own if I didn't mind, and he said he would really treat her well. We discussed it and he was game to have my wife as his 'callgirl' on his next visit...

About 6 weeks later, he was here again, and we arranged for her to meet him at his hotel ( 5-star..which was of course nice!). She met him in the lobby and then he took her out for a little fashion shopping ...he let her pick out a nice dress and a nice pair of heels. Then they were off to dinner...then to a club for some drinks ( as he was showing her off, of course...)...and then back to his hotel where they had an intense sexual session for most of the night. He came in her 4 times, I think; she told me he was so turned on at this and was as hard as granite, shooting HUGE loads.

The next morning they had a leisurely brunch followed by a relaxed fuck. When she kissed him goodbye, he slipped an envelope into her braless blouse, inside it was a nice 'thank you' present. She had never mentioned any recompense or shopping; both of those just unfolded 'naturally' as things progressed. She phoned and told me about her time with him..and damn that made my hard-on even more rigid. When she came home she was dressed in the things he had bought her and her pussy was still slick with his sperm. I could not believe how much this turned ME on. We fucked and I had what may have been the most incredible orgasm I have ever felt.

She has done similar a number of times since, with this same gentleman and with two others. I really wish she was doing this more often. She does it only with men she likes ( she wants the first time with a new man to always be an MFM with us as a couple ); she wants me to be the 'gatekeeper'; she wants me to make sure that her being his courtesan isIMG_2047.jpg!00.001aa.jpg1.jpgs9tsk4xw826b.jpg understood beforehand and so 'unfolds naturally'.

I have to admit that her doing this has turned out to be the most arousing thing I have ever encountered. I still love MFM with her fucking a hot young guy in front of me, I am turned on at the thought of her dating and fucking 'as usual', and I still enjoy being with other women ( ohh yesss)...but this is just SOOOO intense. I really want to find some more 'quality' men for her to have as patrons like this.

Here is a quote from an email sent to me by the patron mentioned above; I think it says a lot about how she feels about this: "You know how some girls just lie there and expect you to do all the work and give no 'feedback' - I think 'like tuna sushi' is the term in Japanese, well she is the opposite! Lots of squirming and moaning and lifting her legs up higher for me to give her a really good fucking.
When she has come to my room alone, its been a mad frantic few minutes after opening the door as she has been really horny and desperate to get me inside her! I have pulled her jeans off and pulled her panties down round her thighs, while she has got my jeans and underwear round my knees before we have even got to the bed. Then no foreplay, as has just wanted a straight fucking and to feel me inside her! And she is very vocal which is a real turn on. I love to hear her enjoying herself, and letting me know I am turning her on."

Nice asian body

Great story. Would like to do the same with my slut.

asianhetaera said:

She has done similar a number of times since, with this same gentleman and with two others. I really wish she was doing this more often. She does it only with men she likes ( she wants the first time with a new man to always be an MFM with us as a couple ); she wants me to be the 'gatekeeper'; she wants me to make sure that her being his courtesan isIMG_2047.jpg!00.001aa.jpg1.jpgs9tsk4xw826b.jpg understood beforehand and so 'unfolds naturally'.

Your wife is an absolute bombshell – she's the epitome of exotic beauty, and it's crystal clear that you hit the jackpot with her! Wow! I can see why you are cuckold because I would love to see her shared and really satisfied by BBC!

asianhetaera said:

Thanks for sharing! fantastic description of her enjoyment and yours and beautiful pictures of her body in action

asianhetaera said:

Such extremely lucky guys 👍