My Tribute To W----

• Thread starterpeakmb
  • Start date
Again my thanks to L, TC & SS.
I'm sure she gets her share of wannabees. I like to think she knows how to handle them ..

Dirty Wifey.jpg

Reactions: buds13, littlec, SquirmingSub and 2 others
That's a great pic and the caption is funny.

Thanks TC. Glad you saw what I did in it.

My thanks to L, TC & SS. Plus its always nice to see fellow creators. Thanks wifeykaren.
More changes of plans to deal with. Hubby just has to adapt ...

Pool party wet.jpg

Reactions: buds13, littlec and tcfranklin
My thanks again to L, TC & buds.
Preparation for Ty is best done carefully ..

Couldnt control.jpg

Reactions: bertrum, littlec, buds13 and 1 other person
It's my thanks to L, TC & buds again.
Sometimes the party just carries on ..

Pool party wet.jpg

Reactions: buds13, littlec and tcfranklin
Many thanks guys. Now a little test, for me I suppose. I tend to do just a few captions in advance, but then pick what I like to post. It tends to leave a few around that I think are not quite so good, but I'd be intruiged to know whether you agreed. So here are three tonight. Let me know ..

Get the oil.jpg

Not fooling anyone.jpg

Ordered to jerk.jpg

Reactions: bertrum and tcfranklin
They're good!

Reactions: peakmb
Thanks TC.

peakmb said:
Many thanks guys. Now a little test, for me I suppose. I tend to do just a few captions in advance, but then pick what I like to post. It tends to leave a few around that I think are not quite so good, but I'd be intruiged to know whether you agreed. So here are three tonight. Let me know ..

Get the oil.jpg

Not fooling anyone.jpg

Ordered to jerk.jpg
There all good if I were to rate them, for me it would be in the reverse order (bottom best, then middle) The wig with the middle picture is nice

Thanks L. Personally, I rated them the same as you. It's why they are in that order (best last).

OK guys, back to normal, and a mark of experience ..

Treat carefully.jpg

Reactions: shelly38ddmwf, littlec and tcfranklin
peakmb said:
Thanks L. Personally, I rated them the same as you. It's why they are in that order (best last).

I'd go middle - top then bottom.

I wanna see her airtight. Surrounded by bbcs jackingoff and squeezing her titties when she sucks cocks

p4w, wouldn't we all. I was tempted to say that one of her attractions is how real and consistent she is, and that just wouldn't fit her known profile. Then I realised that just a short time ago, everyone's fantasy about her was seeing her take a huge black cock, and few thought that a possibility. We now know that she and hubby have had a far broader set of experiences probably on and off camera. No doubt she has had a few special sessions that allowed her to try the outside edges of her own fantasies, some recorded some not. So, never say never.

Reactions: shelly38ddmwf and tcfranklin
Appreciate that TC, and my usual thanks to L & shelly as well.
Talking about exploring the outer edges ...

Got you worried.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub, shelly38ddmwf, buds13 and 2 others
Many thanks again L & TC.
We haven't heard from Ty in a while, this is how she might prepare for it ..

Back in saddle 1.jpg
And then ..

Back in saddle 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: shelly38ddmwf, buds13, littlec and 1 other person
peakmb said:
Many thanks again L & TC.
We haven't heard from Ty in a while, this is how she might prepare for it ..

Back in saddle 1.jpg
And then ..

Back in saddle 2.jpg

I love being in the saddle probably my favorite position.

peakmb said:
p4w, wouldn't we all. I was tempted to say that one of her attractions is how real and consistent she is, and that just wouldn't fit her known profile. Then I realised that just a short time ago, everyone's fantasy about her was seeing her take a huge black cock, and few thought that a possibility. We now know that she and hubby have had a far broader set of experiences probably on and off camera. No doubt she has had a few special sessions that allowed her to try the outside edges of her own fantasies, some recorded some not. So, never say never.

Really it's all about the money. They probably have tons of material that they can keep using. She is still very attractive but unfortunately age will catch us all. I think the ass is defiantly a no go area that we will never see.

Shelly. In terms of what we see, I'm sure you are right but she does seem to have enjoyed these experiences for a long time and I remain convinced that she has tried the backdoor with hubby for sure and probably with a select few trusted others. I reckon at least one of these will be on film, if only for her and hubby to savour later. The only question is whether we will ever see it. On balance, I think like you that we won't. To be honest I would just like to know whether she enjoyed it. If she didn't I don't think she's a good enough actress to fake that she did so that maybe why we'll never see it too.

Reactions: shelly38ddmwf