• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my true story (part 2)

• Thread startermwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac
  • Start date

mwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2007
k heres the 2nd part

D agreed to stop spanking me, but not before advising me that I had to display the marks for the rest of the evening. After a little reluctance on my part it was decided that I would strip completely and remain naked for the rest of the time D was there, this was only after he threatened me with more punishment if I refused. So the rest of the evening all I had on was a pair of high heels and was made to get drinks very often, with the threat of more punishment if I at any time disagreed. After my spanking and d disclosing how wet I was I thought that things would go further but D seemed to lose interest in me and it was just as if it hadn’t happened and I wasn’t sitting there naked, although the conversation between him and hubby was going down the line of how obedient wives should act, what is required of them etc. Hubby of course was more than in agreement with D but I knew he would never get me as he wanted. D then said to hubby, im here for about 6 months or so, would you like me to take control of your wife and have her as I would expect of an obedient wife. After hubby realised D had no intention of stealing me away or cutting him off in the sexual sense and that hed always be present him and D began to really talk in earnest about it. I tried on occasion to cut in but was warned by D that severe punishment would ensue if I didn’t keep quiet until all the finer points had been discussed with hubby. When I returned from getting more drinks D turned to me and said ‘now Wendy, I’ve no intention of harming you and hubby and I have decided that it would be great to see you become very submissive towards me, hes told me about your threesomes before, how you were spanked and he admits he thoroughly enjoyed seeing you under someone’s control’. . I was shocked and felt total anger at both hubby and D, but when he was discussing it with me I soon thought that it was more of a sexual adventure he wanted than to tie me up and beat the living daylights out of me, so reluctantly I kind of fell into it more than agreeing.
Shortly after discussing it with me he advised me that before he would take control of me that I would require to be fully inspected and that he did this with all females who he became Master of. Now that was the first time he had used the word Master and it sort of struck home and sent a real shiver down my spine. Anyway he had me stand in front of him legs apart and my hands on my head. He then proceeded to check every part of me, my mouth my breasts, my bottom and my pussy. I had been warned that I was to say nothing unless specifically asked, he seemed as if he was weighing my breasts, taking great delight in toying with my nipple ring and pulling and twisting it, through which I was making little moaning sounds which didn’t go undetected by either him or hubby. He did the same when he reached my clit and by this time I was really soaking and moaning every time he touched it. I was then instructed to turn around and get on my hands and knees with my ‘head down and bottom high’, I felt sure he was going to fuck me, but instead I felt one then two fingers inserted in my pussy. Now although I have children I was sectioned on each occasion, so my pussy is fairly tight, and this was noted by D. I then felt his fingers really delving inside me and I was pushing back against them and beginning to strive for that big release, when all of a sudden he slapped my bottom very hard and withdrew his fingers at the same time. This did make me cry out and he seemed pleased that he had got a response from me, so much so that he remarked to hubby ‘see she’s beginning to submit, she wants me to keep fingering her now’ he was laughing at this but I was terrified he would ask me because yes I was beginning to want it. I went to get up just after this but he pushed my head back down and said ‘your inspection isn’t over girl’, then I felt his fingers inside my pussy for a brief second and then he was rubbing my juices along the crack of my bottom, I tried to clench my bum cheeks together tightly and received a few slaps for doing so and then when I relaxed them I felt his finger pushing into my bottom, then he used another 2 fingers in my pussy and started fingering me in both holes, gawd I was so close to cumming, but he must have sensed it and withdrew them just at the point where I wanted them most. I was panting and moaning and hoping that hed finish me off, but no he didn’t. he instructed me that I was now to be shaven and for the period of time I was under his ‘guidance’ I would remain completely bald and smooth.
So there I am desperate to cum and he has me on my back and has sent hubby to get the razor and foam to shave me. By this time im extremely horny and desperate for him to touch me and fuck me even, but no he shaved me and then told hubby to hold my arms above my head. Only then did I see his cock, he deliberately took it out and stroked it in front of my face, and from the sight of it it was a bit bigger than hubby’s 2” to be exact now coz ive measured it lol. It looked more menacing than hubby’s though, whether that was the colour or not im not 100% sure. He then asked how horny I was and whether I was ready to be fucked good and hard, to which I almost screamed out yes. I tried to lift my face up and get it close to my mouth but D was completely in control and told me that ‘all good things come to those who wait’. He then put it back in his trousers, told hubby to keep my hands held and then traced his fingers from my neck all the way down to my newly shaven pussy. He was teasing me and he knew it, I must have been held there for well over an hour while he fingered my pussy, my bottom but every time stopping just as I was ready to go through the roof. Eventually he told me ‘you are allowed to come, but from now on just remember how much teasing I can do’, with that he told hubby to sit on my arms and pull my legs right back and up and get them as wide as possible. When I was in this position he put a cushion under my back and then proceeded to see saw his fingers in and out of my pussy and bottom. Gawd I thought I was going to die, then I began to feel it building again but at the same time was terrified hed pull them out and leave me high and dry again, but not this time he went for it, and made sure I knew he was in charge and said ‘just as you know you are going to cum I want you to ask your Master if you can cum. At that point I think id have agreed to anything and before long I was pleading ‘please Master may I cum for you’ it became more of a desperation thing on my part and then he agreed and really pushed his fingers in so deep, I felt my orgasm coming and my legs started to shake, just at that point he took his finger out my bottom and grasped my clit roughly, squeezing it and twisting it, gawd I was coming so hard when he did that, my bottom was virtually bouncing off the floor, I was gasping and moaning uncontrollably, and then he got his fingers right at the back of my clit and pushed it out and spanked it violently. I wasn’t caring, the spanking of my clit seemed to send shock waves through me and although it was painful I didn’t want him to stop. I came a few times more within that space of time, each time he would either pull or spank my clit or grab my nipples, each time though he treated them roughly, possibly to ensure I knew that he was doing with me as he wanted, but at the end of it I was totally exhausted, my nipples felt as if they were on fire and my clit was throbbing with all the twisting, pulling and spanking it had received. He didn’t fuck me that night nor did I get to play with him, he made it clear he was using me as he seemed fit and that the more I waited for his cock the more submissive to him I would become.
We ended the night with me giving him a goodnight kiss at our front door, still naked with my heels on, and he said he would let hubby know when he was coming round to continue my learning.
Comments welcome, and there is a lot more to come after this. Hope it wasn’t too long for you guys but I have to describe my feelings etc. ive enclosed a pic of me in the dress that i had on that night

Attachments

• wendress1.jpg
    wendress1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,128
Great story, hope you continue

Please, please, please

Just a suggestion, but ... When you write these, take a short breath. Everytime you need air, hit the paragraph key.

Hot story

and even hotter lady. You are adorable, lets see some more racey shots please, oh, and finish the story line. This thread is so hot my cock wants to burst.

Users who are viewing this thread