My Ultimate Confession

SissyForDawn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2023
North Carolina
I have never, ever, given a woman an orgasm and have been told it is because i have such a small penis and no sex skills.

Women, in the past, have said I have a small penis, but I thought i was still able to give them orgasms with it..I was told by them i was wrong. Thought perhaps it was hurtful insults due to bad breakups but my wife of 20+ years confirmed for me a couple years ago that the women were right. She went on to tell me she has never had an orgasm from my micropenis and I am her worst sex ever. The constant falling out of my micropenis during sex, fumbling around not knowing what to do, and never knowing she was faking an orgasm just to get me to stop, made me even more pathetic (this is at the time she made me her cuck). She has not had sex with me in years, will not allow me to have sex with anyone, but she has great sex with other men whenever she wants. When she does tell me she has had sex, she always makes it a point to tell me about her multiple orgasms the big cocks gave her.

Humiliation reality is having women tell me how small my penis is and how bad at sex I am for years, and getting confirmation from your wife!

My wife had me post internet apologies to several of my exes as part of my humiliation and attempt at making up for my lack of skills and penis.

A sissy cuck's life for me!

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul