• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Update - Wife Pregnant and New things.

• Thread startermaod979
  • Start date
This deposit

resulted in a baby boy

Attachments

• creampie.jpg
    creampie.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 277
Re.:

txwifebreeder said:
I do this all the time. Here's a sample of my work in Humble, TX.

and:

txwifebreeder said:
This resulted in a baby boy.

Congratulations. Keep up your good work.

(Assuming, that is, the white women you've impregnated are married to cuckolds — as seems to be the implication — so the children resulting from your efforts will grow up having "dads" as well as mothers.)

Custer Laststand said:
Re.:

and:

Congratulations. Keep up your good work.

(Assuming, that is, the white women you've impregnated are married to cuckolds — as seems to be the implication — so the children resulting from your efforts will grow up having "dads" as well as mothers.)

Yes, and I'm also white. The cuck's name goes on the birth certificate.

Thats How its working here. He impregnated her but Ill be on the birth certificate.

Hot thread! The idea of another man impregnating the wife is very erotic (unfortunately my wife is not keen on pregnancy at all). Maod, tell me about the relationship between your wife and the man who knocked her up, was it purely sexual or did they date as well?

It was mainly sex. Sometimes he wanted to come over and cuddle after she got pregnant and now we have parted ways with him. He doesent text or call either one of us anymore. Better that way.

maod979 said:
It was mainly sex. Sometimes he wanted to come over and cuddle after she got pregnant and now we have parted ways with him. He doesent text or call either one of us anymore. Better that way.

Yes. He should step back to avoid complications.

Wife just scheduled my vasectomy. Had Consult yesterday. She deff wants more kids though.

wife began interacial sex tonight.

She has decided next baby will be spanish. So she posted an ad on cl n met with a handsome mexican tonight. He came in her 3 times.

maod979 said:
My wife just scheduled my vasectomy. Had Consult yesterday. She deff wants more kids though.

Well, if that's what your wife wants then you should, of course, submit to getting snipped.

No doubt your wife will spread the word around among all her (and your) friends and relatives that your sexual activity with her consists of shooting blanks...

maod979 said:
My wife has decided her next baby will be Spanish. So she posted an ad on cl then met with a handsome Mexican tonight. He came in her 3 times.

Cool... that was fast action. Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread