• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My vacation to Atlanta!! (with my asian cuck bf)

QueenBimboSarah

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2009
tha dirty south!
Hello everybody! This is my first story-and im not really sure how it works but I would like it to be published in the onsite story section too if possible. :) Also, bear with me as I'm on a tablet (my laptop broke! Booklet) and there may be the occasional typo or missed punctuation but I'm up late, horny, and am dying to tell you all about my sexy trip to Atlanta I took recently. So sit back and do enjoy my first story :)

First, let me better introduce myself. I'm prob more familiar to old school posters from dark cavern, I posted a lot more back then but I guess ya have more time at 20 than 24 but anyways for those who don't know me I go by Sarah J but you can call me queensarah anytime. My pics are out there, some of you have them prob, but if I were to describe myself id say I was a cute innocent looking petite white girl blessed with 34e tits. Its a family trait for all the women; my mom being even bustier! I'm short and small framed but I am curvy, at 5'3 130 with massive boobs and a bubble butt I catch a lot if male attention. Been that way since I was maybe 11-by then I already had a c cup and guys would never look me in the eyes again haha.

By 14 I was a knockout. I had a woman's body but an adorable baby face and braces, and i was such an awful horny tease lol! My dads friends would watch with glee as I pranced in in booty shorts and a low cut top, or a bikini, and I would notice and play up to it (no way anyone has to bend over 10 times in 10 mins but oh bend over and booty wiggle I did). Oh and if ya think I'm cocky so far, wait til later-such is the life of a cuckold queen I suppose...

First bbc I had I was 16 and it blew my mind. I had been pretty slutty having sex with a handful of white guys; but none were as hung or had the stamina or knew what he was doing like this guy. Luckily my best friend carly got into bbc at the same exact time so I had a partner in crime. Thru high school I dated white boys and was pretty popular; was on danceline and prom court... but every weekend me and carly would sneak to the house we'd meet our fuckbuddies at and they'd buy us beer and weed and we would take bbc every way we could. We were two horny young girls, we were curious and full of hormones ; it was a world away from the suburbs we grew up innand our mostly white school. Sometimes carly and I would "perform" for our guys and sometimes their friends, meaning we'd make out all the way to us 69ing. Sometimes we'd even let the guys have a 4some and swap if we were particularly horny (and wasted ha) . Early on I knew what I wanted and I got it, never felt bad about having a lot of sex with a lot if diff men. Its part of who I am, a big part even at 16, and I knew when I hit 18 I was going bbc crazy! Part two coming shortly!

12.jpg.cf.jpg wpid-t_-babes-big-black-cocks-8928.jpg.cf.jpg

Reactions: ShawnB
My vacation Pt. 2

Ok so, lets move forward in time, I'm living in a cute 2 bedroom house in a good neighborhood thanks to daddy's help. Hes always been so good helping me pay for whatever, tho I doubt he'd have payed for my first apt at 18 if he knew I was using it to fuck as much big black dick and get wasted as possible ha. Still, I'm a daddy's girl... sure he'd kill me if he ever knew all the nasty things I do but I'm his lil princess and he doesn't say no. Plus he adores my bf, a slightly older polite and successful Asian guy. Me and Paul, my cuck bf, met over a common interest a year ago: he wanted to be cucked, wanted to spoil a hot girl, and watch her take bbcs. We hit it off immediately and before long we had met, I loved how he wanted to pay for everything and was open to being feminized. I made him buy a thong and a wig for himself, put makeup on him and jerked his tiny dick thru the pantys that whole first night together while I showed him pics of my bbc fuck buddies including some short vids of me getting fucked by massive black cocks. He came like ten times that night.

Presently he lives 30 mins away and we live seperate but we spend nearly every day together-hes a great cuck. He has become so into being sissyfied we have him racks of clothes, thongs, heels, makeup and even fake tit inserts that make his fem boy frame even more appealing. Ive locked him in chastity some, even eventually got him to let me peg him and on a few occasions even took a fat black dick right in his tight boi pussy haha he was squeeling like ive only heard a woman squeel on a big cock like that.

Hes such a good cuck that a few weeks ago he surprised me with a trip to Atlanta to meet two guys he'd been talking to and set me up with so to speak. I'm immediately excited but I have to talk to these guys and see a few pics before I totally agree, I tell him. He immediately sets me up with one of them on Yahoo messenger, guy sends me a cam request and when I open it a massive black monster cock was swaying back and forth hard as a rock, and twitchy. Below one of the biggest set of balls id ever seen! My jaw dropped and the guy wrote u like boo? Wait til u see in person ; you got a good bf to let ya come and take this. I immediately complimented his massive balls, smooth and looking to be filled with potent bblack cum. He assured me he came like a firehose, and without missing a beat I turned to my bf Paul and said we're going! I don't even need to see guy two, I chuckled my pussy now dripping wet. Paul said, oh well here's guy two and handed me his phone. This guy was in athlete shape; massive arms, abs, and a rock hard monster cock. Paul said, hes 6'4 210 and he does decathlons in his free time, I showed him your pussy and he said he was gonna marathon fuck it til it gaped. At Paul's words a chill ran down my spine; and I said we leave tomorrow right? We then both watched guy 1 jack off his dark black cock-empting his big load on a pic of my face and cleavage he had printed, as I came with Paul's face buried in my smooth wet cunt. I asked guy one what his name was; and he said well you like my balls so much call me big nut Ron! Weboth laughed and I told him not to cum again til I was between his legs-i wanted a lot of it! He called me a freak and said he loved it then we signed off.

Tomorrow Paul and I would be lounging in a fancy hotel room waiting for my two new fuck buddies to show, and it would be even more sexy and kinky than I thought it could be. The picture's of these hung black men did no justice to the actual fucking that lay ahead. Cum dribbled out of me any time we'd leave the room to go to dinner or shop ; I have never taken so many loads in so little time! Lol. Coming soon: part 3, welcome to Atlanta, get ready for some real bbcs! Thanks for reading! Xoxo

Attachments

• MATURE-WHITE-SLUTS-LOVE-BIG-BLACK-DICK%21-4.jpg.cf.jpg
    MATURE-WHITE-SLUTS-LOVE-BIG-BLACK-DICK%21-4.jpg.cf.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 185
  • White-Sluts-4-Big-Black-Cock-%28Lots-of-Anal-GIFs-today-HOT%21%29-89.gif.cf.jpg
    White-Sluts-4-Big-Black-Cock-%28Lots-of-Anal-GIFs-today-HOT%21%29-89.gif.cf.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 190

Users who are viewing this thread