• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My white friends...pics inside

• Thread starterboredwhitewifeharrow
  • Start date

boredwhitewifeharrow

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2009
Hey there boys! need your advice, two of my friends are fed up with there relationships, one is married and one is engaged. I told them about this site but they havent added themselves so i wanted to show you guys my friends and tell me what you think. They both want to try black...we had such a wicked conversation about it 2 nights ago, all of us got so hot about it!. Anyway, miranda is the blond and kerri is the girl with the big boobs in purple....thanks guys. P.s thank you for all the feed back, may be meeting one or two guys myself in the next 2 weeks....check out my pics if you wanna see how hot i look....im married and bored to fuck of him

Attachments

• n740112786_426015_5536.jpg
    n740112786_426015_5536.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,058
  • n586432547_831791_9076.jpg
    n586432547_831791_9076.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,030
  • n536510195_1009521_3075.jpg
    n536510195_1009521_3075.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,533
  • n536510195_366959_8088.jpg
    n536510195_366959_8088.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,171
They would look awesome being taken by BBC. I'm sure they would get the thrill of a life out of it as well. As for you, your pictures are smokin' hot! Keep us updated as to your status. We'd all love to know the moment you've had a BBC.

....with all of the juicy details of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi .

I would love to fuck your friends let me know what the score is with them.

Dan.

londonbull4your wife said:
Hi .

I would love to fuck your friends let me know what the score is with them.

Dan.

oh really. do tell me more tell what you would do to each of them. and i want specifics. im gonna show them this website tonight when they come over and want them shocked :) i might ruin their relationships with their white men but its worth it for them to feel real men

Hello

Here is my fantasy

Attachments

• 177.jpg
    177.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,222
Holy Fuck! Carpert! you are amazing! I was so shocked when i saw this, in a good way. I actually saw this pidc about 35 mins ago, but my heart was racing, and i came twice in my knickers, the second time while i was changing them i starting thinking about this pic again. Stunning! thank you, please add me as a friend and inbox me more about you. So do you fancy kerri, she is amazing, my best friend. So do you have any more fantasies of her, maybe my other female friend can join in hehe. Carpert you are amazing, made one girl very happy, wanna see more! and think as you did that for me il add some more pics of me :)

This is a fuckin dude

When will you brothas stop wastin your time with these wimp ass white boys posin as women.

longheadedsucka said:
When will you brothas stop wastin your time with these wimp ass white boys posin as women.

hey honey. its a little upsetting for a women. a. to come on here and make that step which is a big step and then have someone say something like that. look at my photos honey. there are some really lovely people on here and i won't give up on finding someone. x

boredwhitewifeharrow said:
hey honey. its a little upsetting for a women. a. to come on here and make that step which is a big step and then have someone say something like that. look at my photos honey. there are some really lovely people on here and i won't give up on finding someone. x

I agree it's hard on a woman to come here and be called fake, but if you get verified their claim has no merit. ;) Anyone can post pictures to a website under a fake screen name...

I have also dealt with a lot of fake people, so the authentication really puts my mind at ease. Just saying. :)

jinxypie said:
I agree it's hard on a woman to come here and be called fake, but if you get verified their claim has no merit. ;) Anyone can post pictures to a website under a fake screen name...

I have also dealt with a lot of fake people, so the authentication really puts my mind at ease. Just saying. :)

hey honey x thank you so much. how can i get verified. sorry not all that technically minded. i would love to go ahead and do that x

Well Its Simple :)

Well what you need to do is just put a pic of you which has you holding "I Love Dark Cavern" or :: DARKCAVERN.COM :: The Best Interracial Cuckold Site Online on a peice of paper & ask the admin. to get you varified .
Hope it works
Cheers ::up

boredwhitewifeharrow said:
hey honey x thank you so much. how can i get verified. sorry not all that technically minded. i would love to go ahead and do that x

oh simple thank you honey for helping x x x ill sort that out

...I like the blonde Miranda, who what a beautiful smile, her tits are smaller, but that means she'g got a nicer/bigger ass, which I love on a white woman. I would love to do some dirty dancing/kissing/feeling-up on the dance floor, so everyone can see who I will be fucking in a few hours. I would keep a babe like Miranda, no douth.

thanks lewis! :) well miranda is actually quite big up top, a d cup but the photo doesnt really show that all that well, she went to a friends wedding with me as a bridesmaid and they were massive :) bet you would love to get your hands on her xxxx

If thy're conflicted about joining DC, why would a 'real' friend post their pics without permission??

I call BS.

As per PM. Hope u like it!?!

Attachments

• GF1.jpg
    GF1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 224

Users who are viewing this thread