• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife 1st Post

• Thread starterhimeros
  • Start date

himeros

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2013
This is my lovely wife, who has met many men over the past 15years either on her own or with me as part of a threesome. Her speciality are BBC guys who can fuck her long and hard.

Attachments

• 029Rc.jpg
    029Rc.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 032Rc.jpg
    032Rc.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 236
  • 034Rc.jpg
    034Rc.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 037Rc.jpg
    037Rc.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 192
Very sexy wife! Love those big tits and creamy curves!

yummy Very sexy wife

Nice fuck toy. Would love to do her myself.

himeros said:
This is my lovely wife...

Nice. Thanks for the intro...

himeros said:
...who has met many men over the past 15 years, either on her own or with me as part of a threesome.

Very good. My congratulations to your wife for not hesitating to express her sexuality by seeking satisfaction outside the confines of her marriage. And, my congratulations to you, as well, for accepting your strongly-sexual wife's needs.

himeros said:
Her speciality is BBC guys who can fuck her long and hard.

So much the better. More power to your sexy wife!

BTW, I like the photo you chose to accompany your screen name. Your wife looks good and appropriately assertive fucking her lover in the female-superior position.

There is nothing better than a mature woman who has aged like a fine wine. Your wife is a great example!
She is what I dream of...

If you can, I'm interested to hear your comments on your feelings. You've obviously been in "the lifestyle" for a long while, but what is your role?
Does she dominate or is she more submissive?
Does she deny you and/or keep you caged?
Are you allowed to watch and/or participate?
Are you active in seeking partners for her or does she pick her own?
I look forward to your replies. Thanks!

She is spectacular, very few women are like her. She is in a class of the best

very hot!

Users who are viewing this thread