• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife 36y

• Thread starterbbeowulf
  • Start date

bbeowulf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2010
please comments....

Mmmm, very very tasty. such nice legs!

looks she as an awesome ass..would love to fuck her doggie style

mmmmh she is super sexy..she has a perfect ass in sexy lingerie!i wish see more about her,especially her tits.

Love those legs and ass. Love to have my hands on her ass and pull her down on me for a good fucking. Love too see more.

well worth a fuck

...how manny guys fucked your wife...?

Oh yeah she is hot and sexy! Has she cuckolded you?

My wife tits .......... comments please :)

trè beau seins et sa chatte commant et t elle

bbeowulf said:
My wife tits .......... comments please :)

Your wife's tits are immaculate! I love the swelling areolas and the way her lovely nipples stick straight out! I'd love to send her back home to you with her tits having been ravaged... completely covered in hickies, nipple clamps still attached and thoroughly splattered with cum!

Very nice nips, love to work them over in my fingers while she sucks my cock. Now, tell us, does she fuck others because I am really interested.

Hotwife!

Your sexy wife has a nice ass and nice fucking tits! Love her pix man....keep posting! She's one, hot, sexy, Bitch!! Nice....

nice bitch..she needs ass sex...i want to crush down her ass with my big dick

Users who are viewing this thread