My Wife And A Black Friend

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
Darlene is 50 has a body of a 30 year old 5 ft 105 lbs 36 d we started a bowling team me my friend my wife a a 4th bowler . I notice from the start that Darlene a Don where always flirting . I added that too our sex game in bed where we played me watching her fuck the first time i said his name she said no a little mad but came harder so i didn't push it .I let her set the name then one day after weeks of planting that seed she said so you want to watch Don fuck me that night as i ate her she yelled fuck me Don with your black cock.
Seeing that it turned her on so much i asked her if i could invite him over for a football game on t.v, Darlene said ok ,next week while bowling i asked Don to come over and enjoy my wife's cooking and the football game he gladly said yes. Darlene said when we got home she will have a surprise for both of us one rule she said was they would be alone and i could watch but she did not want Don to know i was watching. She did not tell me what she was going too wear .It turned out to be my favorite out fit , a short black dress thigh highs heels one more surprise no panties. Finally the day was here she walked down the stairs in her dress looked like a sex goddess , i went to kiss her she pushed me away saying she was Dons for the day . Now i was nervous she ordered me to hide when the door bell rang i found a dark spot where i could see them and they could not see me . Don arrived the bell rang she walked sexy too the door opened Dons eyes popped out he asked where is Ron she said down stairs setting up for the game then fell into his arms , i got an instant hard on seeing them make out his hands all over her hot body then felt she had no panties smiled and said bad girl she giggled as he finger fucked her . Gave them them some time then made sounds so they knew i was coming up the meet them. Don said hi bud Darlene said dinner is ready ,as we ate she flashed him smiling at me finishing i went back down to the tv room Don helped putting the dishes away and kissing my wife i could only listen this time she said he picked her up on the table and ate her pussy they finish met me down stairs Darlene rolled her eyes at me and lipped wow thank you .All during the game she flashed him her pussy was so wet she told me later . The game finally came to an end tell them i had too get some more beer leaving them alone at the top of the stairs i was in a dark spot where i could see them , they did not see me .Darlene was there with her legs spread wide Don flew over too her with his 8 inch black cock Darlene was surprised by his size 2 inches bigger than me . Don was fucking her hard she moaning like a slut . Don shot his load deep in her hot cunt only thing wrong was that they had too do it fast ,i made some noise they where finished after Don finish his beer and went home we rushed to bed Darlene yelling fuck me now i added my cum too his wow was her pussy hot i came fast like a teenager first time . Darlene said it was so hot Don was filling her like i could not. That was our first time then we moved to another state but told Don he was welcome to stay a week for a vacation . that is a story for another time when he cucks me thanks for reading my true story

Reactions: KimFit, Rahuljain, BorrowMyWife and 2 others
yup..share pics and share moreee