• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife and her lover

• Thread starterteddy
  • Start date

teddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2006
My wife Jen recently started dating an ex-coworker named Matt. When she brought him home for the first time she didn't want me to watch them make love. I had to listen from the guest room as he fucked my moaning wife senseless. I jerked off twice before I ********** on the bed.

Last night Jen invited Matt over and explained that I really got turned on by their lovemaking and that I wanted to watch. We all had a great time enjoying this new experience. I loved watching Jen suck this guy to an erection before eagerly spreading her legs for him. Matt was a bit too excited about fucking my wife in my presence, and he came very quickly into his rubber. Jen's talented mouth soon had him hard again and this time she told me to unroll a condom down his shaft. It felt weird touching his dick but I was anxious to watch them go at it again, so I did it.

Their second round of fucking lasted much longer. Jen must have come at least three times before her lover blasted off. I left them to sleep together in private. As they talked and laughed in the next room I stroked myself to a powerful climax. I can hardly wait for Matt's next visit.:)

Reactions: purplejoys and joost
hi i sure hope u keep us posted to the wife abd matt please post the hole story

Great Story-pls Add Pics

teddy said:
My wife Jen recently started dating an ex-coworker named Matt. When she brought him home for the first time she didn't want me to watch them make love. I had to listen from the guest room as he fucked my moaning wife senseless. I jerked off twice before I ********** on the bed.

Last night Jen invited Matt over and explained that I really got turned on by their lovemaking and that I wanted to watch. We all had a great time enjoying this new experience. I loved watching Jen suck this guy to an erection before eagerly spreading her legs for him. Matt was a bit too excited about fucking my wife in my presence, and he came very quickly into his rubber. Jen's talented mouth soon had him hard again and this time she told me to unroll a condom down his shaft. It felt weird touching his dick but I was anxious to watch them go at it again, so I did it.

Their second round of fucking lasted much longer. Jen must have come at least three times before her lover blasted off. I left them to sleep together in private. As they talked and laughed in the next room I stroked myself to a powerful climax. I can hardly wait for Matt's next visit.:)

A FEW PICS WOULD REALLY HELP ALOT.

Yah! We need some pics???

I can't wait for Matt's next visit, too!

i hope he gets to fuck her bareback soon. not sure if its so great they are making love. rather just sex would be enough. be sure that the emotiobal bond there is not conflicting with your relationship of you and your wife.
good luck and keep us informed - love hearing all details.

teddy said:

There is something to be said about exploring this lifestyle with ex-lovers from the past. There can be a level of comfort and a level of anxiety over this type of arrangement. While my current wife would never double-dip as she calls it, my ex-wife not only explored with guys I had never met, she also explored with a coworker of my, mutual friends of ours and yes she explored a sexually playful arrangement with her her than ex-husband. She would freely say that while they did not share the same goals as a married couple they did have some amazing sex.

SquirmingSub said:
There is something to be said about exploring this lifestyle with ex-lovers from the past. There can be a level of comfort and a level of anxiety over this type of arrangement. While my current wife would never double-dip as she calls it, my ex-wife not only explored with guys I had never met, she also explored with a coworker of my, mutual friends of ours and yes she explored a sexually playful arrangement with her her than ex-husband. She would freely say that while they did not share the same goals as a married couple they did have some amazing sex.
what broke things with your exwife squirm ? and what problem occured and how you felt with the setup you and her had ?

Reactions: SquirmingSub
slinger137 said:
what broke things with your exwife squirm ? and what problem occured and how you felt with the setup you and her had ?

Slinger137,

As to your question about what broke things up between myself and my ex-wife.

Our issues that broke us up were external to the lifestyle, some similar issues that you have within any traditional vanilla relationship. While the lifestyle side of the relationship had become pretty much the norm with non-judgmental enjoyment in many ways. She became very reckless in the financial area of our relationship which resulted in a ripple effect of sorts, this is an areas were many relationships come to an end.

As to how I felt about the overall arrangements in which we had within the lifestyle; our arrangement allowed for her to have the freedom to be sexual with anyone that she desired (male/female) without any restrictions, it was agreed up front that I would not have veto on any of her selections. This allowed for her to make choices without the worry that I would judge her or reject her choice. It did cause a wide range of emotions, was always humbling and at time a bit humiliating based on some of her choices. We enjoyed the lifestyle much more when she included people that we knew or had some level of direct/indirect connection with. She developed a close bond with two of the guys over the years, one was a mutual friend of ours that we have known for long time, my than wife knew that he had been sexual with at least three of my prior girl-friends. While he was not the typical type of guy that she would be attracted to overall she did find his level of confidence sexually appealing. He was not the type of guy that she would approach although as life would have it, when he was going through a divorce he approached me directly and made it very clear that he wanted me to tell my than wife that he was very interested in fucking her. So I did as told, I left her know what he said and what he wanted. After some extended discussion between the two of them we all meet up for what became a long term relationship between the two of them which is a whole stories within itself as it almost became a live in situation. Then the other one was a co-worker of mine (actually he was my supervisor of sorts, he was divorced at the time), they dated each other openly until he decided he wanted to marry again, this also a long story within itself. Both of these were the two most intense long term relationships she had along with a series of short term ones.

As I mentioned above our issues were about problems related from financial recklessness by the ex-wife. Hard to continue to trust a spouse, a partner that does not handle money very well and tries to cover it up. The same primary issues that trouble vanilla relationships is the same that trouble relationships within the various lifestyles.

Reactions: Nazareth
money can be a bg problem sadly. i experienced a narcisstic compulsive liar once. cut that trip short.

I have always felt that if a couple has truly open honest judgment free communication, understanding, trust, complimentary interest/desires and most importantly friendship with an intimate connection that extends beyond the bedroom that they can get through anything anything. With the aforementioned belief, a couple can have a very successful relationship/marriage in a traditional and or lifestyle (swinger, hotwife, cuckold, poly, etc) relationship. What works for one couple does not always work for another couple, how we approach relationships/marriage can be and usually is completely different due to the extended dynamics involved.

This was an old thread that some one brought back to life, I do wonder what happened since the posted started this thread, based on the forum, it does not appear that Teddy has been on the forum since a couple of weeks after he did the initial post back in May 2006. I have a feeling that his experience did not go so well or he was simply expressing a fantasy, not reality.
teddy was last seen:May 27, 2006

"......................he approached me directly and made it very clear that he wanted me to tell my than wife that he was very interested in fucking her."

Was she a hotwife before this friend?
if so
Was he aware of it?

2wheel said:
"......................he approached me directly and made it very clear that he wanted me to tell my than wife that he was very interested in fucking her."

Was she a hotwife before this friend?
if so
Was he aware of it?

2wheel,

The man in question that you asked about was a guy that we both had known from our early years together. We had known this guy from our dating years long before we married and he had approached her even back then although she essential disregard his advances. There were some years between our dating and when we married, during this period of time we both dated others while separated during those university years and she even had a very short marriage to another man. During this period of time this guy had enjoyed three other women (two-prior girl-friends and a current girl-friend) and even back in those early years he knew that I had beta/cuckold tendencies. This was a guy that seemed to have similar taste in women that I did and was a much more aggressive man in bed than I was. He then married one of my prior girl-friends, oddly enough they both would continue to tell me about their sexual exploits as they openly became swingers. About this same time I reconnected with the woman that was to become my wife as she was separated and in the process of a divorce. When we married we opened up the doors of our past and made sure that there were no secrets between us. I knew of her past, she knew of my past (sexual and otherwise), than a few years into our marriage we made a determination to open our marriage to exploration. My than wife was not interested in being a swinger as some of our friends were, it was made perfectly clear that it would be a one sided exploration as she would be the only one doing the exploring. Early on she played with a woman friend of ours which was married, and she also played with her ex-husband.

When the man in question approached me about his desire to fuck my wife; he and I had been previously speaking about the past (the early years when he first met us) and also the state of his current marriage. He opened up about the issues within his current marriage and that they were separated and in the process of getting a divorce. There our talks, yes he was aware that she was a hotwife. This was when he boldly approached me directly, making it clear that he intended for my than wife to become his next sexual conquest, and made it very clear that he wanted me to tell my than wife that he was very interested in fucking her. I responded in what I would have considered a polite manner; I let him know that I would do as he asked although he should remember that she had had discarded his advances in the years past. He said to do as he requested and to leave it up to him. So I did as told, I let her know what he said and what he wanted from her. She and I spoke about her prior view points of this guy, we also spoke about his current relationship status (divorce pending), discussed that while we are all older this guy still has the same confidence, arrogance along with much more aggressive approach towards sex then I did. She also noted that I must have accepted in some manner a submissive role toward this guy as I presented to her his request without protest.

Reactions: Nazareth
Lots of inter-friends relationships, and most everyone in the group seems aware of the goings-on.

Imagine if everyone got together at one time with a few bottles of wine, would love to be a fly on that wall.

2wheel said:
Lots of inter-friends relationships, and most everyone in the group seems aware of the goings-on.

Imagine if everyone got together at one time with a few bottles of wine, would love to be a fly on that wall.

It is amazing what people with close friendships, even those which are not so close friends will do with each other when it is all about a lustful level of raw sexual desire/excitement. Those that we would never consider as relationship material, can be so hot when it comes to sexual interaction without requirements outside of the bedroom beyond and even better friendship as a result.

It is also amazing what people with those same close and not so close friendships will do. Sometimes those same people will extend into and seemingly have an enjoyably lustfully raw sexual experience with someone within the group in spite of someone else. Than the question becomes, would you prefer your wife/girl-friend have a onetime sexual encounter and/or ongoing sexual relationship with a close friend or someone that is despised by you (the husband)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread