• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife and I's Decision on Pregnancy

• Thread starterFuzz Buster
  • Start date

Fuzz Buster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2010
Well the only reason i found this place was because of what i was Googleing and researching. And one thing lead to another, and i found this great sight. Now i've pretty much have told my story on me and my wife around on this sight. So at the end of one of my post i said me and her have other ideas. Here is the story, and the decision we still need to make.

If you read my other stuff you'll know that me and her really opened up to each other in January of this year. Making her past more comfortable, her ideas, and what she would like to do. Since February 15th, she's made me where condoms until we can make a decision on what to finally do. So for five months my penis has not truly touched her pussy. And can not go nowhere close to it unless i where a condom. She made the decision and decided the day after Valentines Day was my wrap it up day. But here is what we have decided. We want out first baby to be a guy of our choosing. What's even more difficult is we have kinda made up our minds that we want the baby to be of mixed race. A black stud bull. What we our afeard of is the aftermath. Our family, and what they will think and say. And some of the family will shun us. So that's why this has been on the back burner for a while now. Another choice we are thinking about is having it be from a white stud bull. Me and her talked and came to the conclusion that no one would know, and we could pass it off as mine. And no one but only me and her would know. But we would be giving up what we really wanted, witch is a mixed child. She wants our second child to be from me, but we want to make this first child our own special different way. It will be our baby, and it's what she wants. We both find this beautiful sexual experience fulfilling.

So i need some advice on the situation at hand. What should we do? How should we go about, and approach this. What decision should we make? And what does this make me, and mean i am?

stop thinking of your youself. i think about this baby you want to bring into this world and how hard it will be for the child. its time for a reality check

Family, friends if you really give a hoot about what they think. You have a low sperm count and you can't impregnate her so you are going the sperm donor route. After that child is born you have your lifestyle change, you start working out, eating right and then guess what your sperm count comes back and you have a "surprise child" because you thought you were impotent.

What Carina say's bears some thought as well. Biracial kids in some areas of the country take a lot of heat.

All of your children are special, dude. Everyone of them is a gift. Whether it's your sperm or not, once you accept that "Dad" title you gotta man up. If you go this route you aren't going to be able to play favorites. They'll both be yours.

this is from a sissy, who's also a father of twins

gw3n

Have a secret vasectomy and pick a white Bull who will get your wife pregnant several times over a period of years to complete your family. All children should be by the same sire so no one will be able to say they are not yours.

The white Bull will need to have access to his children, but you will bring them up as yours in a loving, caring manner. The white Bull will also need to have ongoing sexual rights with your wife, and not just restricted to getting her pregnant.

I don't think you and your wife would be able to handle a child sired by a black man, and it would probably be incredible tough on the kid at school as comments like, "your mum jumped the fence into a paddock of black bulls when your Dad was at work".

Look at it this way, you say nothing of this child being a product of the love between you and your wife. That basically leaves this child being the product of a sexual fantasy and not a good reason to be bringing another child into the world.

When this child needs changing at 3AM, when the child's needs override the social desires of the parents, when the child is up all night sick, when the child asks why they are different than Mom and Dad, when other children pick up on that difference ( and be honest, children can be cruel and brutally honest), and are you ready to deal with any and all of the unknown genetic predispositions the "stud bull" may pass on to this child, are you prepared to answer and take into account all of these issues? Or will you simply say it is what made Mom wet at the time? Fantasy is one thing, but in reality this is the worst possible reason I can think of to bring another human being into the world!

Dude, you are crazy! I'm the first one to defend this lifestyle and all the kinks it has to offer. If you want your wife to go out and have sex with every man under the sun, come home full of cum so you can lap it out of her, forge a real "relationship" with another man while you sit caged in your cb6000 at home - more power to you. The two of you made those choices together. This impending baby did not ask to become a part of this bizarre fantasy world that we all seem to enjoy so much. For this one issue, think with the head on your shoulders, not the one in your pants. This will be a life long mistake.

I would hate to have to bring up someone elses kid!

But are you sure you aren't?

sharky20 said:
I would hate to have to bring up someone elses kid!

VERY few fathers can be absolutely certain that each and every child in a marriage was sired by him!

I prefer pussy!

Saraha said:
Would you prefer a new puppy or a new kitten?

While puppies can be cute ......after a time they become real dogs!

A kitten grows into ..........a lovely pussy and I do adore pussy!

:p

A man demonstrates his obedient love for his wife by enthusiastically caring for (and loving equally) all his children (whether sired by him or not).

Love is a decision to commitment, for better or for worse. If your wife jumps into another bull paddock for a day or two, then maybe you just weren't meeting her primal needs at the time. Don't cry over spilt milk, just forgive her and get on with the marriage.

There are many a woman out there who fostered over 100 kids and not one was hers, but she gave them the help/mentoring they needed.

There are couples who can't have kids and it breaks their hearts.

If your wife has an extra gift from the heavens, just accept that you are blessed with an extra bundle of joy. Put your EGO aside and roll up your sleeves and do more housework to show that even though your wife fell off the waggon, you are not going to let it ruin you marriage. She got a bit extra toggle and so be pleased she had that bit of fun added to her life.

My wife and I haven't had kids yet. She has always wanted a mixed race child, and has dated black men. :) If we can't have our own kid, we would both adopt, and see no problem raising that child as our own. I love her enough that she is free to get pregnant by a black man, either in person or via sperm donor. It's no big deal here to have a mixed race kid. Depending on the friends and family, I would tell some of them my wife slept with a black guy during a rough patch in our marriage:D, and the rest I would tell the sperm donor due to my fertility story.

I would take care of a baby left on my porch, if it came to it, and I'm long past caring what any of my friends/family think. Just my two cents. Not, of course, a decision to be made lightly either way.

Users who are viewing this thread