My Wife at the Club

• Thread startercreameater2007
  • Start date

creameater2007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2007
Toronto
We went out to celebrate a friend's birthday recently and as we were walking through the club district our friends saw a sign for a reggae band they wanted to see.

We went in to the club and it was a mixed crowd of blacks and whites, but mostly blacks. My wife and I are both white and in 30's. She is about 5'10" and weighs 140lbs, dark hair and c-cup tits.

We listened to the music and did some dancing for a while. Eventually our friends had to leave to get home to relieve their babysitter, but my wife suggested we stay and keep dancing and have another drink.

As I found out later, she had been flirting (via eye contact) with a tall black guy on the other side of the bar. I went to the men's room and came back a few minutes later. My wife was not where I had left her, but was now out on the dance floor with this guy.

They danced a couple of fast songs and then a slow one. She winked at me while dancing and I knew that meant she was getting turned on. At one point they danced their way into the corner of the dance floor and I could see them kissing passionately.

As she told me later she dropped her hand down and was rubbing his large cock through his pants. After this song she and the guy slipped out a side exit where people head to smoke. My cock was hard a a rock imagining what was happening and what surprise she would bring me back!

She said they made their way down an alley to a private area and started kissing again. He slipped his fingers into her pants and started to finger fuck her. She said she dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. All she told me is that it was pretty big and thick. She jerked him for a few seconds as she took in the sight and then started to suck him off.

As I mentioned in a previous post, she becomes a real slut when she drinks in bars and has a thing about meeting guy in bars and sucking their cocks, this one was the same. She went down on him for a few minutes and eventually he shot his load in her mouth. She swallowed most of it and they parted and both went back into the bar.

She spotted me sitting at the bar and came over with a very sexy smile. She whispered she had a surprise for me and then gave my lips a lick. I could smell and taste the cum on her lips. Her lips also had that slightly swollen look to them that I know so well. My hot wife was again a complete slut. She took my hand and led me out. My cock was about ready to explode since I knew what her surprise was.

As soon as we left, she pushed me against the building started to deep tongue kiss me. There was still a fair bit of cum in her mouth so I got a good taste. As we kissed, she told me about what happened and she rubbed my cock and told me how badly she needed to get fucked now. It is a massive turn-on for me knowing that she had just had a cock in her mouth and been such a slut. We took a taxi home and tongue kissed the entire way. When we got home we paid our sitter and barely made it up to the bedroom to fuck our brains out.

I love my slut wife.

Reactions: sc_david
Sexy story!

I'd love that to happen with me and my fiance :D

goodjob! how about some pics of this girl ;)...if she swallows she may as well fuck too , would love to know next time he was in her

Great. Your wife sounds like a total slut. How about a few photos!!

Creameater

Tell you for sure you have one HOT WIFE. What a wonderful deal:p:p:p:p how abt a photo no face if necessary. okdeacon