• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife Beth and the truck stop

• Thread startertammy florida
  • Start date

tammy florida

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2006
My name is Bill D. and my lovely wife is Beth. We have been married for 13 years and have 2 wonderful children. Beth is 37 and I am 39 years old. Both she and I have always been very active when it came to sex visiting local nudist clubs and beaches even after our second child was born. Beth is 5’4 with 36C chest weighing in at 150LBS, a little heavier than one would expect when thinking of parading around nude in front of hundreds of strangers but she is so beautiful and jovial the few extra pounds makes her that much sexier. Over the past few years our sex life has waned somewhat as the daily grind of life takes over brining with it responsibility and activities that our children are a part of. We were both feeling this lull and to say it caused some tension in our relationship is an understatement. This all changed earlier this summer on our way back from a family get together in Georgia. We stopped for fuel at a truck stop that is always a buzz with over the road truck drivers as this stop offered everything from fuel, massages, laundry facilities and shower stalls. We have visited this truck stop many times in the past on travels back from Georgia as it is some 60 miles away from our home making it a great place for fuel and to stretch our legs. While I fueled the car Beth went on inside to use the restroom; after the car was topped off I moved it out of the fuel lane and into a parking spot on the side of the building. As I put the car in park I noticed Beth laughing and talking to a rather large black man that was obviously a truck driver as they both stood in front of a window in the laundry room. I sat in the car for a minute realizing Beth was flirting and flirting hard with this total stranger. I could not believe how horny this made me and the longer I watched the stiffer my dick became. After several minutes Beth was saying her goodbyes when the black man moved closer to her giving her an open mouth kiss that was fully reciprocated. As this was being done he took the opportunity to give Beth’s left tit a nice squeeze while grabbing an ample handful of ass with his other hand. As she headed to exit the building I pulled the car around as not to give her any suspicions. Beth was very excited and gave me one her signature blow jobs on the way home collecting every ounce of cum in her mouth. A few days had passed and nothing was mentioned about what I had seen in the laundry room window until the next weekend when Beth asked me during sex if I would like her to dress sluttly like she use to and go back to the truck stop for a little voyeur fun. Of course my answer was hell yes and I couldn’t wait to see what she had in store for us. After a few drinks at home the following Saturday evening Beth came out wearing a very seductive skirt and top and her ever sexy lacy open toed shoes. We arrived at the truck stop around 11 PM and for a Saturday night we found it not to be as busy as our last visit. I went into the lounge area and waited for Beth to make her appearance. About 20 minutes had passed and still no sign of her so I went looking for her thinking that perhaps she got scared. I quickly found her talking to an older black trucker as she headed for the shower rooms. She made no eye contact with me as she passed but looked so damn hot you can’t even imagine. I hung around the shower stalls to find her peaking out of her shower door asking some other drivers if they had any soap or shampoo she could barrow; several offered her theirs and as she accepted the door opened enough for them to my wife totally naked. One of the drivers pushed his way through the other 2 and walked right into the stall with her shutting the door behind him. I was shocked to say the least but what could I do now? About 15 minutes passed when her black friend exited the stall making his way back to his truck. The door was slightly left open and to my surprise the other 2 drivers went in and shut and locked the door behind them. This time the door was closed for at least 30-45 minutes but it seemed like a lot longer. When these 2 exited they were both smiling and as they passed me one told me about the ***** in the shower they just took advantage of. I waited no longer and went in next to see what condition my lovely wife was in. What I found will be etched in my mind forever; Beth was laying on the floor of the stall atop several towels with the most satisfied look about her. Both dried and still very wet cum plastered her hair, face, tits and what pubic hair she has still oozing out of her cunt. Her tits were red and bruised from being pinched; her ass was visible with hand prints from multiple slaps, her cunt stretched and swollen and her asshole visibly fucked multiple times. Beth just lay there freshly fucked littered with seaman as I snuggled up next to her hard and horny but still fully clothed. I began kissing her and licking her tits tasting all the cum left there by her three lovers. I then took my place as the 4th guy to fuck Beth that evening pounding her hard as I was slopping around in her loose worn out pussy feeling the left over cum for earlier that evening. I pulled out of her cunt making her clean off my dick then filling her mouth with a load and a half of my ball juice. As we left the truck stop Beth looking like a half baked ***** she looked up at me and said we gotta do this again; I agreed fully.

Bill ddd904@yahoo.com

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, loveformegan and tlxyz
Very hot. My wife worked at truck stop for a few yrs a nd got lots of new cock and cum in her.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and Gaezel
I absolutely love stories like that one!!! thank you

Reactions: Gaezel
Awesome story. My wife has visited a truck stop a few times. Her mother lives in Indy and she frequents I-65 between Nashville and Indy. She seems to prefer tours of the sleeper though, lol. Please tell us Ms Beth has continued.

• Love
tammy florida said:
My name is Bill D. and my lovely wife is Beth. We have been married for 13 years and have 2 wonderful children. Beth is 37 and I am 39 years old. Both she and I have always been very active when it came to sex visiting local nudist clubs and beaches even after our second child was born. Beth is 5’4 with 36C chest weighing in at 150LBS, a little heavier than one would expect when thinking of parading around nude in front of hundreds of strangers but she is so beautiful and jovial the few extra pounds makes her that much sexier. Over the past few years our sex life has waned somewhat as the daily grind of life takes over brining with it responsibility and activities that our children are a part of. We were both feeling this lull and to say it caused some tension in our relationship is an understatement. This all changed earlier this summer on our way back from a family get together in Georgia. We stopped for fuel at a truck stop that is always a buzz with over the road truck drivers as this stop offered everything from fuel, massages, laundry facilities and shower stalls. We have visited this truck stop many times in the past on travels back from Georgia as it is some 60 miles away from our home making it a great place for fuel and to stretch our legs. While I fueled the car Beth went on inside to use the restroom; after the car was topped off I moved it out of the fuel lane and into a parking spot on the side of the building. As I put the car in park I noticed Beth laughing and talking to a rather large black man that was obviously a truck driver as they both stood in front of a window in the laundry room. I sat in the car for a minute realizing Beth was flirting and flirting hard with this total stranger. I could not believe how horny this made me and the longer I watched the stiffer my dick became. After several minutes Beth was saying her goodbyes when the black man moved closer to her giving her an open mouth kiss that was fully reciprocated. As this was being done he took the opportunity to give Beth’s left tit a nice squeeze while grabbing an ample handful of ass with his other hand. As she headed to exit the building I pulled the car around as not to give her any suspicions. Beth was very excited and gave me one her signature blow jobs on the way home collecting every ounce of cum in her mouth. A few days had passed and nothing was mentioned about what I had seen in the laundry room window until the next weekend when Beth asked me during sex if I would like her to dress sluttly like she use to and go back to the truck stop for a little voyeur fun. Of course my answer was hell yes and I couldn’t wait to see what she had in store for us. After a few drinks at home the following Saturday evening Beth came out wearing a very seductive skirt and top and her ever sexy lacy open toed shoes. We arrived at the truck stop around 11 PM and for a Saturday night we found it not to be as busy as our last visit. I went into the lounge area and waited for Beth to make her appearance. About 20 minutes had passed and still no sign of her so I went looking for her thinking that perhaps she got scared. I quickly found her talking to an older black trucker as she headed for the shower rooms. She made no eye contact with me as she passed but looked so damn hot you can’t even imagine. I hung around the shower stalls to find her peaking out of her shower door asking some other drivers if they had any soap or shampoo she could barrow; several offered her theirs and as she accepted the door opened enough for them to my wife totally naked. One of the drivers pushed his way through the other 2 and walked right into the stall with her shutting the door behind him. I was shocked to say the least but what could I do now? About 15 minutes passed when her black friend exited the stall making his way back to his truck. The door was slightly left open and to my surprise the other 2 drivers went in and shut and locked the door behind them. This time the door was closed for at least 30-45 minutes but it seemed like a lot longer. When these 2 exited they were both smiling and as they passed me one told me about the ***** in the shower they just took advantage of. I waited no longer and went in next to see what condition my lovely wife was in. What I found will be etched in my mind forever; Beth was laying on the floor of the stall atop several towels with the most satisfied look about her. Both dried and still very wet cum plastered her hair, face, tits and what pubic hair she has still oozing out of her cunt. Her tits were red and bruised from being pinched; her ass was visible with hand prints from multiple slaps, her cunt stretched and swollen and her asshole visibly fucked multiple times. Beth just lay there freshly fucked littered with seaman as I snuggled up next to her hard and horny but still fully clothed. I began kissing her and licking her tits tasting all the cum left there by her three lovers. I then took my place as the 4th guy to fuck Beth that evening pounding her hard as I was slopping around in her loose worn out pussy feeling the left over cum for earlier that evening. I pulled out of her cunt making her clean off my dick then filling her mouth with a load and a half of my ball juice. As we left the truck stop Beth looking like a half baked ***** she looked up at me and said we gotta do this again; I agreed fully.

Bill ddd904@yahoo.com
Thank you for sharing and I hope there will be more to cum. I would love to hear more. You are a lucky man.

• Love
My mother in law lives in Indianapolis while we live in upper middle TN. The wife travels I 65 on a regular basis. She has a favorite truck stop in Kentucky she likes to stop at. She had stopped in on her way home one afternoon when she stopped to use the restroom and take a little break. She was at one of those racks trying on sunglasses when a large black trucker came in on his way to the restroom. He made a comment as he went by like "Lookin good baby." She smiled at him and thanked him while she checked him out on his way. She likes black and loves big, lol. When he came out of the restroom she was still standing at the rack so he walked over. She would try on glasses and ask his opinion so they chatted for awhile. She was quite obviously flirting with him, touching his arm while asking him questions. She said he finally asked if she'd ever seen a semi up close and asked if she wanted a tour. She jumped at the chance and grabbed his arm while they walked to his truck. He opened the passenger door and helped her up. She said he of course helped her with a hand on her ass. She waited until he got into the truck and sat down before sitting in his lap. They kissed for a bit before he helped her out of her shirt and bra. She stood up to unbutton her jeans and he shucked jeans and panties down so she could step out of them. She piled up in the sleeper while he stripped. He got into bed and they kissed a bit before getting down to business. She said he was hard enough she didn't need to blow him and she was wet enough he just slipped right in. They went hard at it and both came. She gave me a call after the first bout to tell me her timing was great. He was just starting his 8 hour break so she was going to be awhile. They fucked a bit and slept a bit before beginning again. She did say he asked her to join him but she told him that was out of the question THIS time but to make sure he gave her a call next time he was on break here again, lol.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread