• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife confess that her dildo gives her better orgasm!

• Thread starterMywife4you123
  • Start date

Mywife4you123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2008
Well is getting there little by little, last night we were in bed and I was so horny so I claim on top of her to make love and she ask me why don't you go get my dildo, I ask her why? don't you think I can make you come? her answer was well I just feel this incedible orgams like I have never felt before when I used my dildo.
I got so excited that I qucikly went I got it for her, then she told me you can watch me and masturbate if you want or I can give you a hand job when I am finish. I could not beleve it my wife saing that I was wow! But that got me so horny that I just did what she wanted. The whole time she was moaning so hard, I got close to her ear and wisper please tell me you like your black dildo better that my cock, she kept on moaning and told me you know I do is so big and it feels much better that whent you are inside me.
That was the first time she has said something like that to me which I loved it.
After she came, she turn around and told me get close let me just give you a hand job and she did it was the best hand job she has giving me!
Now I can stop thinking about how excited and hot will be to see her with a real hot guy.
Do you guys think she is getting close or at least thinking about being with another man or these is more like fantasy playing?
How sure I keep encourage her to see if she goes for the real deal. I love to hear what you guyst think.
Here is my email: h_p_l_1810@yahoo.com
I also include couple of her pics!

why don't you ask her what she is thinking while she is taking the toy? or make believe you are a black guy she is interested in, or just use a fake name. btw whe has incredible ass and legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Pooch,
Thank you for the coment and I will do that!

I'd be more concerned with her just giving you hand jobs and not letting you fuck her.

Sounds to me like you'll be in a cage before you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
slowly slowly catchee monkey

There is no substitute for the "real thing"=p

I just started dating a girl who seems very concervative. She seems very in love with me. I convinced her to let me buy her a pleasure aide. She went with me but stayed in the car. I bought a purple vib (7 inch) and a black 8.5 inch realistic vib.
later that day, we made love and seemed to enjoy it. Then she asked to try the pleasure aids that i bought. i never told her what i bought. i first used the purple one on her and it went in way to easy. I then brought in the thick black one. She took it all and she started making noises of ectasy. While I was doing this, I told her that i was getting hard watching her take it. She said "You like to see me satisfied". She ended up having 2 orgasms. She later said "She would rather have me inside her but she really liked the vib." In short, I think a woman could enjoy both.

delzues said:
I just started dating a girl who seems very concervative. She seems very in love with me. I convinced her to let me buy her a pleasure aide. She went with me but stayed in the car. I bought a purple vib (7 inch) and a black 8.5 inch realistic vib.
later that day, we made love and seemed to enjoy it. Then she asked to try the pleasure aids that i bought. i never told her what i bought. i first used the purple one on her and it went in way to easy. I then brought in the thick black one. She took it all and she started making noises of ectasy. While I was doing this, I told her that i was getting hard watching her take it. She said "You like to see me satisfied". She ended up having 2 orgasms. She later said "She would rather have me inside her but she really liked the vib." In short, I think a woman could enjoy both.

I agree with you DELZUES, but I enjoying more seing her getting plasure, there is a feeling in me that I can not describe when I hear her moaning and screeming in ectasy! I just love it.

can anybody fake some of my wifes pics? I would love to see her fake!

Users who are viewing this thread