• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife cucked me with a man that had a micropenis.

• Thread starterfantasycuck
  • Start date

fantasycuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
Is penis size that important?

I have a large penis. I’ve never measured it, but it is the size that scares women when they first see it. I would estimate it is at least 9.5 inches. The last time my wife had a baby she delivered without an episiotomy because she has a very large cunt. I had no problems filling her pussy and given her great orgasms.

My wife was born to cuck men. She is an amazing wife and the greatest mother in the planet, however, she can cuck any man if the timing is right.

I suspect she cucked me few times with inconsequential relationships that she kept secret. Despite doing this she continued to have sex with me and to her credit asked her Gyn doc for STD screen every once in a while. Her doc probably thinks I am a philanderer.

The most important lover my wife ever had was a man with a micropenis. My wife admitted he was not even half my size and could not reach her pussy hole in a proper manner doggy style.

I discovered the affair by hijacking her email account. The OM called himself “tiny, but playful”. My wife never praised the OM’s penis in terms of size. She always used the term “hard” rather than big or huge to praise the cock of her lover. My wife says she did it for sex, but then fell in love and stopped giving me sex.

I never understood this affair even though I am fine with her and have no regrets.

What is going on? Is there any hope for men with small dicks?

Is this board putting too much emphasis on the size of the penis?

Are the sizes (whether big or small) exaggerated?

A sad fact of life for a big penis. Most women care more for what it is attached to then to the penis itself. Sucks I know. Have your penis watch the Wizard of Oz and pay particular attention to the Scarecrow's song!

Susan's Slave said:
A sad fact of life for a big penis. Most women care more for what it is attached to then to the penis itself. Sucks I know. Have your penis watch the Wizard of Oz and pay particular attention to the Scarecrow's song!

In one of the emails to her lover my wife stated that OM gave her the best orgasms of her life. She specifically said she never experience such intense orgasms during her entire marriage.

This is truly hard to explain. I remember how there were times when my large cock felt smallish inside of her if I did not have a major league erection. I cannot imagine what this guy with the tiny penis felt inside my wife's very large pussy hole (large enough to deliver without an episiotomy). My wife can really get wet and open up her pussy hole big time. If she is really wet even the largest cock can feel small for her.

When I hijacked her email account I discovered my wife had a female friend that was a confidant. In one of the emails to her confidant my wife stated that she could not believe she was having so much pleasure with her lover and they both concluded that size did not matter.

My wife also told her confidant that not allowing me to fuck her had been instrumental in adapting her pussy to the smaller cock of her lover.

I believe this is ultimate humiliation.

my wife just loves a big cock!

softcore or hardcore requirement

mumbaicouple said:
my wife just loves a big cock!

tell me this is yours requirement as cucky or really your wife needs this ?

well someone said it's not the size, but how you use it.

BlackBalls said:
well someone said it's not the size, but how you use it.

My wife said that even though her lover was small he moved quite well in a circular motion. I got horny and I tried to replicate that motion however, I could not do it correctly.

I think her lover was so small that he had room to move sideways in a circular manner whereas I was so much bigger I could only do thrusts. However, I could reach the cervix and OM was only in the surface. And yet she loved to fuck this man:(.

My wife has two types of orgasms: A vaginal orgasm and a clit orgasm. She admitted that OM could not give her a vaginal orgasm even when he was inside of her. Her orgasms with OM where all due to clit stimulation or perhaps related to the high of cucking me. My wife tends to orgasm mentally as well, she has a vivid imagination.

MacNfries said:
fantasycuck, there's a lot of difference between having sex and lovemaking. More often than not, it is common for men to have sex ... while women wish more men were experienced at lovemaking. Lovemaking takes more time, more attention to little details, etc ... that's why most men do a terrible job at it. Its just not in the nature of most men to spend any more time or effort than necessary on anything.

Penis size is way, way more important to men and their egos, than women, which is why you see it mentioned more by men, just as breast size is way more important to women than men. I much prefer below average size breasts ... 32BorC's vs 38DorEs. You rarely hear women talk about their clit size or shape of their vaginas, but those things interest me more than large tits on a woman.

You didn't mention anything about this "micro-penis" guy except his penis ... but as far as women go, they love (according to my wife, etc) a nice chest, tight ass, pretty white teeth ... those kinds of physical features. Also, my wife really likes good oral every bit as much as a good "in & out". And she loves the nipples on her 32's sucked and fondled.

So, my suggestion is, pay a bit more attention to your "lovemaking" skills, and forget about the male orgasm that usually occurs way too early to satsify most women. :D

I used to wish the OM was a stud despite his tiny penis. That would make a lot of sense. However, he was not in my league. My wife and I match. We are both tall and slim and I feel we are an attractive couple. The OM was not like that.

If 1000 women have to choose between OM and myself I am confident 998/1000 would choose me. The other 2/1000 would pick OM and unfortunately my wife is of them. Ha, ha:confused:

You are correct, she made love to OM and hence his penis size was a moot point. My wife confirmed she loved OM many times in her emails. Maybe that is why I am now turned on my humiliation.:p:

I think OM's superiority was that he knew how to talk to women, whereas I was always clumsy.

I also suspect that for a horny woman that loves to cuck her H new meat (or strange) was more exciting than me:(.

By the way I love women with small breasts.

Hi fantasycuck, you are right to say that a horny woman would love a new meat rod more than the existing one.

However, it is also true that a tiny rod can perform some motions that are out of reach for most of the big rods.

By the way, have you ever fucked a tiny/tight snatch?

My wife has a tight pussy and she would make a tiny rod feel just like a big rod. And for sure she would make any one big cock to ejacute intensely inside her tight vagina within minutes.

Pinkyrod said:
Hi fantasycuck, you are right to say that a horny woman would love a new meat rod more than the existing one.

However, it is also true that a tiny rod can perform some motions that are out of reach for most of the big rods.

By the way, have you ever fucked a tiny/tight snatch?

My wife has a tight pussy and she would make a tiny rod feel just like a big rod. And for sure she would make any one big cock to ejacute intensely inside her tight vagina within minutes.

My wife is so sexual and horny that ultimately she can get around penis size. There is a huge mental side to her orgasms and what makes her cum is driving her man to the edge. She loves to see that preorgasmic moment of helplessness and at that point she synchronizes her orgasm with the man. She did that with me and I could see the same pattern with her lover despite the fact that his penis was not even half as big as mine.

I never paid attention to the issue of penis size because I had a large cock all my life. However having a huge cock is no always a pleasant experience, For a woman to take a large cock she better be very wet ,and receptive. There were times when my penis went in smoothly and there were times when I did not go inside her pussy because she was not completely wet and I did not want to cause her pain. However, she still enjoyed filling the penis between her thighs.

In the case of OM his wiener entered smoothly every time, however it is quite possible she was much more wet for her lover.

There is another issue with a big penis and that is hydraulics. It takes a very heavy duty vascular system to operate a large penis due to the high volume of blood that is required to get a hard on. OTOH, it is very easy to fill up a tiny dick with blood.

So I had some issues keeping my penis hard and the doc could not find anything wrong. I don't have any risk factors for impotency and I do not take any meds. He said I was getting a little old, but if my penis was smaller it would not be an issue. It takes a lot of work to fill up and maintain a large cock.

So life is not a bed of roses for well endowed cucks,:)

I congratulate you for having a wife with a tight pussy. However, in my case I actually like large pussy.

fantasycuck said:
...She loves to see that preorgasmic moment of helplessness and at that point she synchronizes her orgasm with the man...

...OTOH, it is very easy to fill up a tiny dick with blood....It takes a lot of work to fill up and maintain a large cock.

I congratulate you for having a wife with a tight pussy. However, in my case I actually like large pussy.

My wife synchronizes her orgasms too with myself and other men immediately after the points of no return in both bodies.

You are right that it is easy to fill up with blood and stay erected for a small rod. Normally, my average sized rod can stay up for over 30 mins at any one time.

I would say that most men would enjoy to have their rods being enveloped tightly by wet pussies, unless they have big cocks which can stretch all giant pussies to their limits. So far, no men can last for over 10 minutes when taking on my wife's tight pussy. Well, may be you can and I don't know...:p:D

We are both lucky to have wives with the gift of synchronization. In some instances I reached orgasm extremely fast. So fast that I gave no warning. She would then go on hyperdrive and cum just a few seconds behind.

She is multiorgasmic and sexual. Women like that have a tendency to cuck their husbands. They also like new meat.

By the way perhaps I should consider trying a smaller pussy. When my wife is very wet or if she just had sex her pussy becomes quite large. I know I got lost in there more than once. I have to give some credit to the om with the tiny wiener. He knew how to handle that.

fantasycuck said:
...By the way perhaps I should consider trying a smaller pussy. When my wife is very wet or if she just had sex her pussy becomes quite large.

I believe that once you try a smaller pussy, your penis will never want to fuck any XXL sized pussy anymore. A well lubricated tight Japanese pussy, for instant, will bring cocks of any sizes to cum within minutes. That's my own experience anyway...:)

There are pics in my photo album and you may want to check it out for what I mean by a tight pussy....:p

Users who are viewing this thread