• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife desires attention from other men.

• Thread starterp3o2c4
  • Start date

p3o2c4

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2009
My wife recently told me she needs attention from other men to make her feel sexy. I don't mind this at all. I actually like it when she flirts with other guys, as she does when I flirt with other women. I obviously fantasize about her being with another man but she has no idea about that. I just don't know how to get her the attention she needs in a safe and private(she's a school teacher) manner. Any help?

She needs to join clubs where she meets lots of men and women, so she can build networks other than school circles.

As long as she knows you approve, and that it is OKAY for her to come home at odd hours after making spontaneous decisions to sleep over somewhere else, she will get all the attention she craves and deserves.

'She cums home when she is sexually satied, and not before'. (this is your gift to her for being a great wife, and for rescuing you from being a single man).

Maybe if her students are old enough she could get her attention there lol

Women who are seeking sexual attention from men usually find it. If discretion is of great importance, it might be wiser to do her hunting away from her usual areas.

As a school teacher she has a reputation to uphold to society, but if she moves in circles away from the classroom, she can enjoy herself in spectacular ways. She just needs to know that it would be very hard for any man to say, "no" if she just walks up to him and asks him if he would like to have his way with her. If the guy is not available, then he will surely recommend one of his mates for her to ring up.

Her reputation as a Teacher is important, so is her Teacher's salary to maintain her lifestyle. Never compromise this. Enjoy a vigorous, expansive sexual lifestyle, but keep it a million miles away from young people.

My wife was an ex-teacher and I told her one of my fantasy was to fuck one. I even suggested the idea that she could take one of her grown up student to be her younger man in bed but she said no. When I asked her why, she told me, "do you know what young boys would do to your wife? You think that one fellow won't let his friends have me as well?"

We dont do it often anymore but lots of times in the past when we were bored we would enter a lounge separately, as if I were alone...and he would watch as the guys hit on me.....dance....get felt up etc etc. I felt safe because hub was there, always got the attention I crave, and hub and I would screw like minks afterwards as I told him about the guy or guys.....a prelude to what we do now with IR

p3o2c4 said:
My wife recently told me she needs attention from other men to make her feel sexy. I don't mind this at all. I actually like it when she flirts with other guys, as she does when I flirt with other women. I obviously fantasize about her being with another man but she has no idea about that. I just don't know how to get her the attention she needs in a safe and private(she's a school teacher) manner. Any help?

When my wife told me that her male colleagues are making salacious remarks about her looks and body, I supported her, telling her that all this while I said she was beautiful and comely, she did not believe me. I told her I was not mad but still jealous that other men find her attractive and if she wants to flirt with them, it was up to her. I even bought her new clothes and gave her money for slimming treatment.

After a short while, I can see that she is brimming with confidence and not thinking negatively about herself and her looks like before. I never regretted allowing her to flirt with other guys and making herself look even prettier so that she can get all the attention she wants.

I think a wife can still get all the attention from other men and still stay faithful to her marriage.

she needs to go where there is a lot of black men and hook up with a brother for some unprotected sex

hehee.

She should see my pics :D:D

macestar said:
My wife was an ex-teacher and I told her one of my fantasy was to fuck one. I even suggested the idea that she could take one of her grown up student to be her younger man in bed but she said no. When I asked her why, she told me, "do you know what young boys would do to your wife? You think that one fellow won't let his friends have me as well?"

This is your cue, to tell your wife that you will go with the flow, and she can have "his friends as well" just as she suggested would probably happen.

Josetta said:
This is your cue, to tell your wife that you will go with the flow, and she can have "his friends as well" just as she suggested would probably happen.

I totally agree with this advice - and your wife is absolutely correct the young “friends” would unquestionably find their way into your wife’s panties, this would be such an erotic experience for them and for her and for you too. Encourage her all the way!! Don’t live to regret not taking action on this opportunity.

I think she needs to be on dark cavern... You will find some one here

Josetta said:

Unfortunately, I did not follow up on this, she had quit teaching already and never talked about this anymore. I did jokingly asked her why she did not carry on teaching, she said she prefers little kids rather than teenagers. She occasionally tells me about the hungry looks she gets from her teenage boys student and even said she's quite concern of walking in a classroom full of them, having the scary idea of being "mobbed" by them.

sportex said:
I totally agree with this advice - and your wife is absolutely correct the young “friends” would unquestionably find their way into your wife’s panties, this would be such an erotic experience for them and for her and for you too. Encourage her all the way!! Don’t live to regret not taking action on this opportunity.

Yes, I live to regret it for not giving her more advise and encouragement (albeit subtly because too obvious she might find me pushy) but maybe an opportunity will arise again. Who knows, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
All she needs to know is t you approve of her taking fresh opportunities to top up her sex life to HER OWN AGENDA.......and if an opportunity does cum up in a few years time, she will let it happen........and then tell you after it has happened. She won't plan it, it will just feel right at the time and she will embrace it and ENJOY IT spontaneously.

Josetta said:
All she needs to know is t you approve of her taking fresh opportunities to top up her sex life to HER OWN AGENDA.......and if an opportunity does cum up in a few years time, she will let it happen........and then tell you after it has happened. She won't plan it, it will just feel right at the time and she will embrace it and ENJOY IT spontaneously.

She tells me after it happens, wow, the thought of it is thrilling already.

She won't plan it? Maybe or maybe not. She's rather quiet these few months lately.

Enjoy it? I'm sure she'll do! Recently her appetite is building up steadily.

I recently ran into an old flame on Facebook. She is married, in her mid 40s but still very very
attractive. She was excited to hear from me saying "THIS is what I joined FB for"

She said she prefers to communicate now by email, says always afraid she will write wrong thing where someone can see it.

Is she in need of compliments and attention? She would look great with a black man!

What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread