• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife does others

• Thread starterfireman4562
  • Start date

fireman4562

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
Well we had another guy over to fuck my wife while I watched as per usual. She had him up and down a few times and when it was time for him to blow his load he asked her where he wanted to dump it. Much to my shock she told him to cum in my mouth. Next thing I know I have a hard cock in my mouth and a load is pumping in. I had to swallow to keep up with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0234A.jpg
    IMG_0234A.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2,282
  • IMG_0235A.jpg
    IMG_0235A.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2,031
Like to play

It was alright. I think this could start happening with more frequency

ur honest i like that wife got me to suck also if u want contact me on yahoo messager nic is roy_cffn

if u got yahoo add me i will get back to u and we can talk

I have drained a few cocks in my mouth, my wife likes to watch me swallow there lodes and then she makes sure that I cant clean my mouth for hours.

She's at it again.

This time I had to lick her clean afterwards. mmmmm tasty

Attachments

• IMG_0246A.jpg
    IMG_0246A.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_0250A.jpg
    IMG_0250A.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,068
very hot!

Good job fireman! True, you should be licking the whole time she's getting fucked, I know I wouldn't mind having someone licking my balls while I fuck their wife!

hubby

lixclitz69 said:
Good job fireman! True, you should be licking the whole time she's getting fucked, I know I wouldn't mind having someone licking my balls while I fuck their wife!

My hubby always licks my lovers balls while they fuck me and is right there to slurp it all up as it cums out.

Travelling Man

Well we met up with a new bull at his hotel. He had a nice cock on him and myh wife did enjoy it. I licked her clit while she was fucked and took it in the mouth. He dumped a large load into her and had me eat her immediately after.

Attachments

• IMG_0253A.jpg
    IMG_0253A.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 762
  • IMG_0254A.jpg
    IMG_0254A.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0257A.jpg
    IMG_0257A.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 627

Users who are viewing this thread