My Wife Finally Become A Hotwife!

• Thread starterAston12345
  • Start date

Aston12345

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2013
I've been trying to convince her for years. Finally she become a hotwife. Yeah!
At first she is affraid. That is why we start at massage parlour. We had a couple massage done by men. But i just do the foot and hand massage, while she do the whole body massage. I knew that the guy that massage my wife will not be able to resist her sexiness and i ask her to flirt with him.
So after i got my massage and the guy left the room, i pretend to sit in a sofa pretending to play game in my ipad, but actually i just put on some recorded sound of a game while watching them with camera.
At first trip the guy who massage my wife is just grabbing her boob and rubbing his finger on her panties near the crotch. Second trip i left the room and left them alone, and he start sucking her tits. Third trip i ask my wife to dare him sucking her tits while i'm in the room. She did it and he take the dare. Fourth trip he is finger fucking my wife.
So after my wife had sexual experience with other man, even though not yet full intercourse, she decided she is ready to have a boyfriend.
Lately she is dating her personal trainer from her gym. Doing regular stuff like, no sex yet.
But it change tonight, she is checking in with him in a short time hotel. Bring 2 set sexy lingerie in her bag. And pack of condom, i don't know they will use it or not. My wife don't like sex with condom.

Reactions: AstaSilva, andrew1, SquirmingSub and 4 others
Congratulations!

Reactions: Geglu
Keep us posted.

She did it...
Because of the short time, her boyfriend only fuck her 1 time. He must head back to the gym where he works.
At the beginning he didn't use condom. But my wife pull him out after a while, and continuing after he put a condom on.
She said she enjoy much more when he fuck her without condom, but she is afraid of getting pregnant..
We are now looking for contraceptive that suit her, so next time her boyfriend can fuck her freely and cum inside her.

Reactions: AstaSilva, Geglu, SquirmingSub and 3 others
Aston12345 said:
So after my wife had sexual experiences with another man, even though not yet full intercourse, she decided she is ready to have a boyfriend.

Very good. Your strategy worked....

Aston12345 said:
Lately she [has been] dating her personal trainer from her gym. But, no sex yet....

Personal trainers seem to be a popular option for married women en route to becoming hotwives....

Aston12345 said:
But, that changed tonight. She is checking into a short-time hotel with him, with 2 sets of sexy lingerie in her bag and a pack of condoms. I don't know if they will use them. My wife doesn't like sex with condoms...

Congratulations, cuckold Aston! Your sexy wife has become a hotwife!

Reactions: Geglu
rjone said:
Can we see a simple photo of your wife?
Check my thread tight asian wife

Aston12345 said:
She did it...
Because of the short time, her boyfriend only fuck her 1 time. He must head back to the gym where he works.
At the beginning he didn't use condom. But my wife pull him out after a while, and continuing after he put a condom on.
She said she enjoy much more when he fuck her without condom, but she is afraid of getting pregnant..
We are now looking for contraceptive that suit her, so next time her boyfriend can fuck her freely and cum inside her.

Very good, cuckold Aston. Your wife is on the right track. You should begin wearing panties, to remind yourself of your new status as her cuckold on a daily basis.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and zippless