• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife for you

• Thread starterwifepusher
  • Start date

wifepusher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2007
Shes ready for it! Tell her what you think!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: joost
Very hot

She is one hot lady, great pictures.

Nice

Would love to see more. She is hot.

Super sexy

Wow what a hot and sexy wife you have. Would be proud to be the cuck that gets to clean all the hot loads out of that fantastic pussy. If you are not into cleaning the cocks that fuck her let me know I would love to suck her juices off a hard cock for you.

Looks hot and ready

Dude your wife is hot, and she is definately ready to be fucked and dominated by a hung, strong man. Please PM me if you want to get together. Well hung, long lasting and repeat heavy cummer would love to pleasure your beutiful and sexy wife.

XOXO,
wifepleaser2007;)

Fucking good pussy!!! so silk skinned

Very hot looking ass. that tight little pussy would look lovely wrapped around a black cock!

Seeing your wife bent over the car makes me want to spank her, then fuck her good.

More pics

By request==tits,ass,pussy== trust me its all good!

c1.jpg cj 001_0002.jpg c2.jpg

Oh my god, man. Please show us her feet ! Thank you.

sensational

she is fucken sexy you are a lucky man

More pics

First one is request for the feet. Second one is what the valet see's when her door is opened for her. (we play like that)

fet.jpg c-88.jpg

pics

Waw, waw
That looks nice.
You have a beautiful wife, a beautiful Lexus, and you post beautiful pictures.
A good new member of the group.

I can see that your pretty baby has such a beautiful painted nails on her hands, please post some more pictures of them.

wow!

Very nice! Must be fun seeing the reaction of the valet... ;)

That Woman Is So Very Fine.

wifepusher said:
First one is request for the feet. Second one is what the valet see's when her door is opened for her. (we play like that)
I would eat that pussy until I **********. What A Beautiful Lady. Please post a photo of a pie in that succulent pussy of hers.:p:p:p:p I would pay to be the valet that opens her door. She is on the Deacons Goddess Scale. Thanks to both of you. okdeacon What a beautiful snick she has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunning

She's amazing, good luck finding the bbc.

Eat it

I would love to fill your wife with a cup full of cum and then she would have you put your head between her legs and eat it all.:)

Another one

Imagine that going upstairs in front of you? Well I got it but I'm sharing it with you. Hope you like!!! Listen to her talking about maybe being with a black guy and me at the same time (while I fuck her) at darkcavern forms(movie posts) its only audio but its real and maybe it will help convert yours to do the same. Listen to all from the begining and you will see how she gets more into it as time passes== Look for" wifepusher "posts.

CIMG1060.jpg CIMG1061.jpg

Your wife is hot as hell, have you shared her with black men yet?

Soon

Not yet but looking for the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread