• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife for you're pleasure!!!!

• Thread starterricheyb
  • Start date

richeyb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2007
Please talk dirty to me about how you would take my slut wife!!!!!!:D

Attachments

• Copy of PICT1899.jpg
    Copy of PICT1899.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 590
  • Copy of PICT1904-1.jpg
    Copy of PICT1904-1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 819
  • PICT1903.JPG
    PICT1903.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 904
  • PICT2329-1.jpg
    PICT2329-1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,187
  • PICT2331-1.jpg
    PICT2331-1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 655
I would lay her on your matress and put her legs on my shoulders and slide my cock under her panties and fuck her hard. Then when she is about to cum, i will take my cock and slowly slide it in her ass and make her scream with pleasure while you watch and make your own mess.:)

Doing her

Your wife is very beautiful and very sensual. I would start with a massage, get her loosened up, and then work on her tities with my able tongue. Work my way down to her hot snatch. She would be begging for it by that time....I want you to hear her beg for my cock. I would push her to her knees and make her suck my cock for a few minutes. Put her on the edge of the bed and give it to her hard with her feet on my shoulders. I would appreciate it if you held her legs open for me while I fucked her hard.

wifepleaser2007

thank you for the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to see your wife's beautiful ass again. Big fan of hers thanks.

where you at? It's obvious that your wife needs some slut training and I can offer that while you are in the other room hearing her moans and screams.. She'll have her ass ***** - dry fuck - and she will learn to please like she has never done before... I'll call you in when I'm ready for you to clean up like a little bitch..

id fuck her good and proper in your bed x

WOW i know about 4 black bulls that would love to work her over and send her home to you all used and filled full if cum.

She is very pretty also!

V

Users who are viewing this thread