My wife from Chile

• Thread starterMasterfromChile
  • Start date

MasterfromChile

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2023
I have been with her during 1 year. I tried to left her. But... She said she Loves me... And she wont leave me .. sorry my english but i am spanish speaker.
I Will add a photo if you like her Let me know on comments

IMG-20230207-WA0002.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, lovebigboobs, Sharper and 18 others
I'd like to smack that ass.

Reactions: Readyu
MasterfromChile said:
I have been with her during 1 year. I tried to left her. But... She said she Loves me... And she wont leave me .. sorry my english but i am spanish speaker.

IMG-20230207-WA0002.jpg
Nice!

Now the tits of my woman... one of the many.... but as i wrote before, she insisted on continued with me and "our" relation.... if there are more likes and comments i will post a picture of her...

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-07 at 00.00.09.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Domfrank, Shhaster and 7 others
Very sexy Lady!

MasterfromChile said:

IMG-20230207-WA0002.jpg
Nice culo

MasterfromChile said:
Now the tits of my woman... one of the many.... but as i wrote before, she insisted on continued with me and "our" relation.... if there are more likes and comments i will post a picture of her...

Very nice tits

MasterfromChile said:

Very sexy, let's see some more of her

que rico culo!!

Reactions: Lovasianladies
MasterfromChile said:

IMG-20230207-WA0002.jpg
Wow that's an amazingly hot and sexy ass.love to see more of her please

Reactions: Lovasianladies