• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife gets what she deserves

• Thread starterzzaatt
  • Start date

zzaatt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2007
This is our first post here, in the last year my wife has decided that the only way she can be satisfied is with Big Black Cock....I may be there to watch and take pics and stand alone and wank, while she gets used to her lovers fullest requirements. Sometimes just one lover but other times up to 6 Black bulls at once. After they are done I am allowed to clean up for her while she watches me wank myself sore :(
Below are a few pics, she only excepts 9" or more and the thicker the better! While they screw her to the bed she screams with lust and tells me "how good they are and that this is the way to fuck her tight little holes" Now all she will do to me is stroke my balls while I wank listening to where she has been and how she got her pussy stretched.

Attachments

• 2 for company.jpg
    2 for company.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4,314
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 3,170
  • C4.jpg
    C4.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,762
  • riding.jpg
    riding.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4,455
  • DSCF2062.JPG
    DSCF2062.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 4,417
I want to clean yor wifes face with my tongue

charlieparker

Your A Luck Man To Have Such A Hot Slut For A Wife. Please Share The Filthy And Nasty Things The Big Black Cock Niggers Say And Do To Her While They Fuck And Cum In Her Used Up Cunt. Do You Lick Her Clean When The Black Men Are Through Fucking And Cuming In Her. How Does Her Nigger Fucked Cum-filled Pussy Smell And Taste As You Lick Her Clean? Does It Make Your Little Prick Hard? Does She Let You Have Sloppy Seconds, And If So, How Does Her Nigger Fucked Stretched And Cum-filled Used Uf Cunt Feel As You Fuck Your Sexy And Hot Housewife Slut.

Ellington333

Your A Luck Man To Have Such A Hot Slut For A Wife. Please Share The Filthy And Nasty Things The Big Black Cock Niggers Say And Do To Her While They Fuck And Cum In Her Used Up Cunt. Do You Lick Her Clean When The Black Men Are Through Fucking And Cuming In Her. How Does Her Nigger Fucked Cum-filled Pussy Smell And Taste As You Lick Her Clean? Does It Make Your Little Prick Hard? Does She Let You Have Sloppy Seconds, And If So, How Does Her Nigger Fucked Stretched And Cum-filled Used Uf Cunt Feel As You Fuck Your Sexy And Hot Housewife Slut.

Ellington333 said:
Ellington:
How about if we use the term "well endowed gentlemen of color"? After all, the bull is the alpha ... he deserves respect. Why else would we fluf or do cleanup? Or do some do it out of fear?

Mmmmmm

She looks nice all full of cock. Surely the DP'd her for you to record. Good looking woman, like to have her!

She's sure getting what she desrves

Your wife is sexy & beautiful and she needs the best. She sure knows what she wants and how to get it. You should be proud of her.

Fantastic cumface pic!

You are very lucky to have a wife like her. I for one would love to eat someone other than my own cum from my wifes pussy.

show us more

you are lovely...please send more pics

He is wareing a rubber let him bareback her and fill her married pussy

Hot wife

Hot wife, great cum coverage. Would love to see the creampie in the next pics you post. Got to get a vid of her bing DP'd and pounded at both ends in the vid section. Looking forward to seeing more of your hot wife

great cum pic, have you more?

you have a hot wife ....i want to fuck her if like ?

Excellent Pics Thanks for sharing you wife

I love that

Zaaat
Very nice indeed.

Ellington:
A change of terminology would be appreciated.