• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Gives BF a Blow Job

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
It hasn’t been uncommon over the past five years for my wife to give one of her boyfriends a blow job to completion either in front of me or (mostly) when I’m not present. Traditionally, I have enjoyed her oral play--- finding blow jobs highly erotic and exquisitely humiliating. However, for some reason her latest oral escapade with her regular BF Mark caused me to experience a less than enjoyable reaction.

I have been working long hours lately and arriving home at 9 and 10 pm over the past few weeks. Yesterday was no exception. I arrived home at about 9:30 and Kristen was at her computer IMing someone. When I walked in I was immediately struck by the stronger than usual scent of her favorite perfume--- and noticed that she was dressed nicely with her hair and make-up done in “date” mode. We exchanged kisses and our love for one another and I headed for bed.

I was suspicious that something had happened, but Kris always tells me when she has been with another guy--- this is a policy that she strictly adheres to. In the bath I explored the laundry hamper and discovered a pair of her white short-shorts that had obviously been recently discarded. The crotch area of the sexy little garment was conspicuously wet--- but not with semen….with her own lubricant. The female scent rising from them was strong and intoxicating. Interesting, but circumstantial evidence only.

I got to bed about 10:30 and immediately fell to sleep--- only to be startled awake at 2:00 am by Kristen. She was seemingly disturbed about something. When I asked her what was wrong she told me that she was lonely and invited Mark over to our house after work for a quick visit. (My suspicions were confirmed). She went on to tell me that he was “all over her and practically ****** himself on her”. The front of his jeans had the outline of an obviously painful erection and she felt obligated to do something about it.

Not wanting to risk discovery by our daughter, who was out with her friends and could arrive back without notice, Kris determined to have Mark sit in my office chair (behind locked doors) for one of her coveted toe curling blow jobs. Since it was close to his birthday, she labeled the pleasure he would receive as a belated birthday present. My guess is she got on her knees, unzipped his fly and put lucky Mark to the wall for 7 or 8 minutes before he unloaded in her mouth.

However, this kind of detail was not given to me by Kris--- but by Mark who sent my hot wife a text message (secretly read by me) which provided the following information: “Don’t know why I wanted to fuck you…it felt really good to have you suck me and swallow….gave me the shivers. Naughty girl and shame on you…you’re married…lol…kisses”.

Can’t explain why, but this little liaison bothered me--- a lot. It’s not just that my wife had her BF over without letting me know while I was at work or the fact that she played with him. There’s just something about the fact that she gave her BF this brand of sexual pleasure--- letting him ejaculate in her mouth and swallowing his cum--- that generated ears-burning, stomach wrenching humiliation and sick envy in me.

I could hardly work my mind was so pre-occupied with re-living this event over and over again--- and I didn’t even witness it first hand. All day I kept zoning out--- day dreaming about Kristen on her knees in front of her seated BF, sensuously sucking his cock till Mark grunted out his semen into her eager mouth. In my mind’s eye I could see her at the moment of truth, cock protruding from her lipstick coated lips, allowing her lover to pump her sweet mouth full of his creamy semen--- followed by audible swallowing.

God--- I was near to tears several times….but I’m not sure why, or rather why this time? I only know that for some reason what she did seemed to further emasculate me--- sucking another man off in my office chair, and swallowing his cum without my knowledge. It put me in my place, that’s for sure.

One reason for my reaction may be because it’s one thing to seek out lovers because a wife’s husband isn’t able to satisfy her through sexual intercourse (that is give her a good fucking and lots of orgasms), but quite another for her to forgo her own pleasure (and orgasms) to give her outside lover the supreme enjoyment and gratification of a blow job that includes letting him ejaculate into her mouth and swallowing his thick and gooey cum.

Think about it, there’s nothing stopping Kristen from giving me the same ecstasy--- my cock works fine when it gets sucked---other than her apparent desire to save and bestow this supreme and ultimate sex act on other men and to deny me the same pleasure.

I’m sure I’ll recover--- I just need to remember….it’s Kristen’s pussy AND, it’s Kristen’s mouth…. Neither of which belong to me anymore. I need to just keep repeating this like a cuckold mantra, over and over again.

CuckoldMick :cool:

I understand Mick. It is humiliating but she is thanking, bowing & worshipping her supreme cock for what he gives her.!

Mick - I can tell you that Sue has long told me that she finds it easier to fuck a guy than to give him a blow-job for the reasons you stated - that is is solely for the guy and all it gives Sue is a feeling that she did a good job but no pleasure (unless she's also playing with herself) - and for that reason, it's been largely reserved for the guys she's been "in love" with. It's also one of the reasons she was what we'd probably call an "easy lay" back then as she'd much rather fuck than suck when she was just dating, etc.. So, in that sense I can understand how you feel knowing she sucked her BF and apparently savored and swallowed his cum.

But really, it's all about what SHE wants to do, isn't it? So if she'd rather have his cock in her mouth instead of her pussy - does it really matter if that is what she wanted?

Sue will give me blow-jobs every now and then and they are exquisite. I honestly cannot recall whether she's ever given her current lover, Don, a blow-job though - I may have to ask her. I do know that she did suck her last lover off though which I guess says a lot about how she felt about him vs. her current lover.

Still - does it matter? I get horny thinking about her with a cock in either her mouth or her pussy....

ShiDave/Soon, thanks for your good comments.

You hit the nail right on the head Soon….”it's been largely reserved for the guys she's been "in love" with”. Long ago in her more wild days, Kris would go down on guys just because. But for the past few years, she has reserved special blowjobs to completion for the men she cares about--- or to use your comment again--- for the guys she’s “in love" with. Certainly Kristen is “in love” with Mark, and this is confirmed when she tells me that she loves me more than Mark. Thus implying that she loves him too.

I had not previously looked at this kind of self-sacrifice as Kristen “thanking, bowing & worshipping her supreme cock for what he gives her”--- but I can see the truth in this Dave. I know that I feel this way when I am servicing Kristen orally--- attempting to give her pleasure because I “worship” her and her sexuality, while gaining much less pleasure for myself. Obviously, this would be true for others. Yes, I can see how she would do this for Mark as a symbol of her love and appreciation for the hours of pleasure he has given her over the past year. Good insight.

You’re right Soon--- it really doesn’t matter, does it--- whether he uses her pussy or mouth or ass. It’s all the same. I need to work on my thinking and appreciate your keen insights.

CuckoldMick

i can understand how you are feeling. i have felt it also and yes we as cucks need to work on how we feel when such things happen. we can not let such things destroy us or our relationship with our wife. i know its hard sometimes and i am working on the way i feel about my wife and her new lover right now.

My dear wife gives her BFs bjs to completion and swallows their cum. She has told me she gets into driving them crazy by licking up and down the underside of their cocks. She also likes to suck on their balls as well. She never got into giving me head and never ever let me cum in her mouth.

the fact that she gives another man what she will not give me just cements me as a cuck

cuck4life said:
My dear wife gives her BFs bjs to completion and swallows their cum. She has told me she gets into driving them crazy by licking up and down the underside of their cocks. She also likes to suck on their balls as well. She never got into giving me head and never ever let me cum in her mouth.

===========

probably licks their assholes with gusto
in addition to the cocks she slathers ...a true
slag!!

Users who are viewing this thread