• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Go To Party

• Thread starterahmed1romania
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hotwife

Do you think she will flirt?

• Yes she will

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No. She will fuck

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

ahmed1romania

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2015
Today is work party and my wife have to spend night there. She go no bra no pents. Im so exciting

Reactions: SamCG and Custer Laststand
ahmed1romania said:
Today is a work party, and my wife will have to spend the night there.
It will be (or has been) a big opportunity for your wife to expand her sexual horizons.
ahmed1romania said:
She is going with no bra and no panties.
Very good. This should be a big hint regarding the answer is to the "quiz" you posted (which should have a third option; i.e., she will flirt and fuck — since flirting usually precedes fucking).
ahmed1romania said:
I'm so excited.
As you should be. I suggest masturbating vigorously as you try to imagine what your no-doubt sexy wife might be doing with a co-worker (or co-workers) at her work party.

If your wife was generous enough to tell you about her adventures at the party (which you were not invited to, I gather), please pass along what she had to say.

Last edited:
Sounds like the start of your life as a cuckold.

ahmed1romania said:
Today is work party and my wife have to spend night there. She go no bra no pents. Im so exciting
Share the pics bro

hope she flirted and got fucked

Reactions: Simosimo and SamCG

Users who are viewing this thread