• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Got Blacked

• Thread starterExchange
  • Start date

Exchange

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
No details right now, but she stopped by a co workers apartment after work the last two nights long enough to try some bbc out for size.:clap:

She went for three nights straight tonight. Looks like she's hooked.

excellent

Exchange said:
She went for three nights straight tonight. Looks like she's hooked.

is she giving you any details? have you gotten a taste yet?

my wife gives me a phone call when possible on her "away from home" dates, though so far only in between sessions or immediately after. she says she's too busy during and I can understand that. I find it incredibly hot hearing her voice and knowing she's wet and purring from her fuck, especially if it's a new guy. hearing her fella's voice in the background is pretty cool too, usually just a chuckle or a murmer, but it's a real turn on for me. waiting for her to get home takes forfuckinever!

good luck to you both. you're at a very exciting stage of your journey and it gets even better.

Exchange said:
No details right now, but she stopped by a co workers apartment after work the last two nights long enough to try some bbc out for size.:clap:

Hi, please email me hot details when possible.... am very very interested...

I met my husband 's new boss ( very black Alpha Male looking name Darren ) last July at the company picknick, i noticed him looking at me frequently, just as i was to enter a bathroom , Darren was coming out from the men side OR He was waiting for the proper moment to be alone with me... He asked me several questions... where and when ( including the aprx. time / hour ) i do my home shopping, and also mentioned that he would like to talk more to me about my husband... saying he was interested in giving him more responsibilities and more income as well. This is how it all started with me and Darren.
my email is feelthesand@hotmail.com

Edith 26 said:
Hi, please email me hot details when possible.... am very very interested...

I met my husband 's new boss ( very black Alpha Male looking name Darren ) last July at the company picknick, i noticed him looking at me frequently, just as i was to enter a bathroom , Darren was coming out from the men side OR He was waiting for the proper moment to be alone with me... He asked me several questions... where and when ( including the aprx. time / hour ) i do my home shopping, and also mentioned that he would like to talk more to me about my husband... saying he was interested in giving him more responsibilities and more income as well. This is how it all started with me and Darren.
my email is feelthesand@hotmail.com

You've gotta give the details now! You can't just leave us high and dry like that.

Three nights make her a lucky lady - addicted, yes...yes....yessssssssss !!!

I hope you are excited that she has crossed the line, and is getting her share of BBC.

Cumon, tell us more please.

Users who are viewing this thread