• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Has A Date Tonite

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kris has a date tonite and I am happy for her. I felt she needed to have some time to enjoy herself and to feel beautiful and desireable. She's known the man she's with for over two years and they have wanted to get together the enter time. He's a good guy and somehow I am able to find joy for them both. Has anyone else felt the same way?

CuckoldMick

Bast-- ya, the more I think about it the more it seems like I am just in an open marriage where my wife plays and I don't. For example, on the date I posted about she came home as if nothing had happened--- not one detail of the play--- it was just her business, not mine. And I did not have a right to complain because I have given her permission to have ex par sex. So, what's my problem anyway???

Best--- yes, you are right. I'm working on this and Kris seems to be responding. She still hasn't altogether figured out that my feelings are also a consideration. This is partly my fault, since I want so much for her enjoy her sexual freedom.

I want her to enjoy herself more than I want this for myself. But then I have buyers remorse...

My wife's lover is coming over to make love to my wife tonight while I am out of town so I know exactly how you feel CuckoldMick. I feel the same.

Never told the group how the date turned out--- the guy had a small cock. End of story.....

my wifr has a dat tonight and its a second date with the same guy and he has a big cock and a date with a new guy with an even bigger dick next week (or so he says)

PS
i am chaging the sheets to what she calls her fuck me sheets they are only used for her lovers ..have to go clean the house and change the sheets ..giggle

Do you ever get to sleep on the wet spot??

Kristen has a weeknight date with her favorite BF Mark tonight. When she sees Mark I have no involvement at all and there is no or little reporting out after the date. Their relationship is special and private. Sometimes Kris will let me clean her pussy afterwards, but not always. Details of her date are rare, but once in a while she will tell me what she/they did in passing. For me its another sexually charged evening of waiting and wondering. I'll keep you all informed.

It's 8:48 and I know he's fucking my wife at this very moment. Waiting and wondering. I texted them both about an hour ago and wished them a wonderful evening. Mine is substantially different--- though, I have to confess, better than if she wasn't fucking him at all. There's nothing like knowing that you are helpless--- unable to stop what is happening. And in a few hours I willl know that the deed is done. Her lover's cum will be dripping from her and I will still be here waiting in this cold, dark room. Why this turns me on is an unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread