• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife has become a slut

• Thread startertom5159
  • Start date

tom5159

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2007
My wife started doing a salesman (Jim) that comes into her work. He has been very forceful with her and is the one that really turned me into a cuckold. He likes to brag to his coworkers and also her coworkers. He made sure eveyone knew he was fucking her and that I couldn't do anything to stop it. After her coworkers knew she was fucking him with my knowledge they all started treating her different. She works with almost all guys most of them much younger than her. They would talk very nasty to her and tell her how they would like to be with an older woman. A few of them would feel and grab her when they had a chance. One of them even went into her office with his cock out of his pants and told her he was going to fuck her someday with this huge cock. She told me it was at least 10 inches long and very fat.

Last month they had a late company Christmas party at a local bar and resturant. The party ended and several of them wanted to stay and have some more cocktails in the bar. Everyone was getting pretty hammered and having fun. The bar was very crowded with several other groups there. One of the younger guys came up to me and said that my wife was really hot and they all wanted to fuck her. Then he said look over at her Joey has been feeling her all night. He said she is pretty ***** you better get her out of here before they get to carried away.

I went up and told her we better go. Joey said she doesn't want to leave yet and that maybe I should just go home by myself we will take care of her. I told her it was almost closing time anyway. One of the other guys said we have a room next door why don't we go over there. My wife said okay do you guys have drinks there. Then Joey looked at me and said you can come too as long as you don't try to stop anything.

As we walked to the room Joey was lifting her dress and feeling her ass. As soon as we got in the room Joey had her on the bed with her legs spread eating her pussy. My wife was moaning and the other guys stripped down naked. As she laid they getting her pussy eaten the other two guys knelt next to her and were telling her to suck their cocks. Joey got up and took his clothes off. As he started to put his cock in her I told him he needed to use a condom. He looked at me and said you aren't suppose to say anything just sit and watch as your wife takes my big cock. He pushed his cock all the way in her and told her he was going to fill her hot little cunt with his cum. She was moaning and sucking each cock and pumping them while she sucked the other.

This went on for what seemed like hours but it was probably only a half hour or so. One of the guys she was jacking off started cumming and she pumped it all over her tits. The other guy she was sucking started cumming in her mouth she pulled it out and finished pumping him all over her face. Then she told Joey your cock feels so good cum in me baby. Joey tensed up and started cumming in her. When he finished he got off and told me there you go clean her up. I went to get a towel and she told me no baby use your tongue. Show them how you love to clean me up after I have had a real man. Joey grabbed my head and pushed me down on her tits and said lick it up Tom show her you are good for something. I licked her tits and the cum from her face then went down and licked her pussy clean.

We spent the night there and she did each guy several times that night. I never got to fuck her but I did jack off a few times watching her get fucked many times that night. Now evryone at her work knows what a slut she is and how I am just her cuck.

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, Dickered, Dark_Hung and 1 other person
good story thanks

Good story thanks for sharing

good story

i liked it too, ty fer posting it

Ellington333

Did You At Least Get Your Sloppy Seconds When You Got Back Home? If You Did, Your Slut Wife's Pussy Must Have Been Streatched And Loose Full Of Nigger Cum And Seed.

my slut wife

my wife has taken to becoming a slut very well.she has a steady bull who she sees when im at work and brings home a new bull on saturday nights.she wears a slut anklet all the time even when sge goes to work

What a lucky guy you are Tom!!!

Wow, what a lucky guy you are Tom to have such a wonderful wife. I would love to have a slut wife like yours. She sounds wonderful. I bet you were really proud of her as you watched her take those guys time after time. I bet you were so proud of her you couldn't help yourself from jacking off several times while watching. I sincerely hope your wife's co-workers schedule many repeats of this so you can continure to jack off watching her being gang banged and loving every minute of it. Gosh, she sounds hot!!!! I think I love her already. Wish she was my wife!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go nycuck!!!!

You sound like you have a wonderful wife as well. Keep working with her and encouraging her to take on new bulls. Gosh, I think I am in love again. Wow, she sounds wonderful also!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tom, About two months ago you told of your wife,s escapades at a Christmas party. Did she pull any more interesting stuff lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to hear more! Any pics of your beautiful wife to share?

becontree2001uk said:
Love to hear more! Any pics of your beautiful wife to share?

========

if you want pics of this guy's wife
you'd have to ask Joey:)

you should beg her to fuck as many guys from work as she can.

Reactions: franklyhorny
You are 1 lucky dude! I'll bet you loved eating their cum out of your wife's stretched cunt. Damn, I know I would. And I'd lick their dicks too to get them nice and hard for her. Isn't that what a good cuck husband is supposed to do?

ref wife

my uk wife is fucked regularly by her black lover, and when she gets home i get the seconds.

great story. hot wife! pics?

When the blokes are having their turn with her, you must not join in unless she invites you to be part of the evening fun. (You get plenty of oral chances at home).

I think you are nearly ready for a chastity device, with a weekly release if you have completed all the household chores on the list you will ask her to stick on the inside of the cupboard door. Talk to her about your desire to do this for her to show your approval of her taking more lovers. It can feel like a manly thing to do, even if you also desire to wear her used panties while she is out on hot dates.

When her lovers cream her box with copious amounts of sperm and it drips out to dampen her panties, a cucky can enjoy wearing those used panties to feel her lover's sperm all over his penis. It speeds up the progress into a female-led marriage.

tom5159 said:
My wife started doing a salesman (Jim) that comes into her work. He has been very forceful with her and is the one that really turned me into a cuckold. He likes to brag to his coworkers and also her coworkers. He made sure eveyone knew he was fucking her and that I couldn't do anything to stop it. After her coworkers knew she was fucking him with my knowledge they all started treating her different. She works with almost all guys most of them much younger than her. They would talk very nasty to her and tell her how they would like to be with an older woman. A few of them would feel and grab her when they had a chance. One of them even went into her office with his cock out of his pants and told her he was going to fuck her someday with this huge cock. She told me it was at least 10 inches long and very fat.

Last month they had a late company Christmas party at a local bar and resturant. The party ended and several of them wanted to stay and have some more cocktails in the bar. Everyone was getting pretty hammered and having fun. The bar was very crowded with several other groups there. One of the younger guys came up to me and said that my wife was really hot and they all wanted to fuck her. Then he said look over at her Joey has been feeling her all night. He said she is pretty ***** you better get her out of here before they get to carried away.

I went up and told her we better go. Joey said she doesn't want to leave yet and that maybe I should just go home by myself we will take care of her. I told her it was almost closing time anyway. One of the other guys said we have a room next door why don't we go over there. My wife said okay do you guys have drinks there. Then Joey looked at me and said you can come too as long as you don't try to stop anything.

As we walked to the room Joey was lifting her dress and feeling her ass. As soon as we got in the room Joey had her on the bed with her legs spread eating her pussy. My wife was moaning and the other guys stripped down naked. As she laid they getting her pussy eaten the other two guys knelt next to her and were telling her to suck their cocks. Joey got up and took his clothes off. As he started to put his cock in her I told him he needed to use a condom. He looked at me and said you aren't suppose to say anything just sit and watch as your wife takes my big cock. He pushed his cock all the way in her and told her he was going to fill her hot little cunt with his cum. She was moaning and sucking each cock and pumping them while she sucked the other.

This went on for what seemed like hours but it was probably only a half hour or so. One of the guys she was jacking off started cumming and she pumped it all over her tits. The other guy she was sucking started cumming in her mouth she pulled it out and finished pumping him all over her face. Then she told Joey your cock feels so good cum in me baby. Joey tensed up and started cumming in her. When he finished he got off and told me there you go clean her up. I went to get a towel and she told me no baby use your tongue. Show them how you love to clean me up after I have had a real man. Joey grabbed my head and pushed me down on her tits and said lick it up Tom show her you are good for something. I licked her tits and the cum from her face then went down and licked her pussy clean.

We spent the night there and she did each guy several times that night. I never got to fuck her but I did jack off a few times watching her get fucked many times that night. Now evryone at her work knows what a slut she is and how I am just her cuck.
Lucky guy, Wish that was my wife doing that. Just so I could watch her orgasm over and over!

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
franklyhorny said:
Lucky guy, Wish that was my wife doing that. Just so I could watch her orgasm over and over!
Agreed

IMO, it’s one thing to enjoy watching your wife’s fuckholes and body being used, and her being the slut she always was. But, to be excluded from fucking her at the same time if you wanted to?!

You need to step up and be a man, and take control of this situation. Don’t be the little bitch these guys think you are. If it were me, everyone involved would understand who’s in control from the start...Me.

You do you though. If you enjoy being controlled and that works for you, that’s your call to make. But, why don’t you just do what you apparently want to do now, and just come out of your closet and be gay instead of pretending your not?!