• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife Having fun

• Thread starterDaveJackie_us
  • Start date

DaveJackie_us

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2006
My wife and I enjoying playing with other men in back seat of cars or where ever she can get laid at and my video camera and digital camera allways cums with me and after he gets down I take my turn while she sucking him off

Wow!

DaveJackie_us said:
My wife and I enjoying playing with other men in back seat of cars or where ever she can get laid at and my video camera and digital camera allways cums with me and after he gets down I take my turn while she sucking him off
Very sexy!

She is stunning!

I can imagine how deep he must be...Lucky guy!

Other pictures?

Do they use protection or does she take it naturally!

Interested in other lovers?

She is taking him bareback

Then a follow-up

DaveJackie_us said:
She is taking him bareback
Can she get pregnant?

Nice! You can get lost in a pussy like she's got!

Ellington333

Lucky Man To Have Such A Hot Slut For A Wife- Her Nigger Fucked Cum-filled Pussy Must Be Great Fucking, Especially Watching Her Clean Off Her Black Lover's Cum-covered Cocks - Send More Pics And Tell Us More Stories Of Her Getting Fucked By Bbc:d

I love the sight of a white wife getting fucked by a massive black cock. Looks like she enjoys that black cock. How big was he? Whats the biggest she has taken. Keep it up - So hot

Not many BBC in Idaho

There are not a lot of bulls in our state so its really hard to find a guy for my wife to play with with out the guys driving 4 hours round trip back and fourth so our play time is limited but its all good

Incredibly sexy. Please post more, she is beautiful and you are a lucky man.:)

do you have any pictures of her feet ?

Looks like she's really enjoying that facial...and so am I!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread