• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife/her man

• Thread starterharrisoacock
  • Start date
Where did you meet him/how long did he fuck her for??

kodomtuli said:
for some reason this old man is the perfect black guy i'm looking for my wife! it's even better when the hung black guy is old and ugly! it is such a fine contrast that my pretty young petite wife crushed under a big black old ugly man like this one... its just beautiful!

here's a link to my thread if anyone's interested: http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/wife-pix/40652-all-bbcs-please-select-one-yourselves.html

could have said it better myself. I agree completely something sexy about the beauty and the beast

susyslut said:
Here's one of her taking a black load in her fertile pussy. We didn't even know his name.

Name not needed unless she wants to be knocked up.

Josetta said:
Name not needed unless she wants to be knocked up.

Even if she wants to be knocked up, the name is not needed.

Black men should be free to spread their glorious and precious seed without repurcussion.

given the nature of the variations on sexual relationships, it's very surprising to me there is not a site that specializes in old black men and young white women cucking young white men.

it will happen

sb