• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife is a slut

• Thread startermiekejos
  • Start date

miekejos

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2006
members.lycos.nl
I just married a 22y younger slut; she gets gangbanged every week; now she wants to start working as a professional *****

Attachments

• anpen3.jpg
    anpen3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5,348
Ellington333

GREAT FLICK - SHOW MORE OF THE ***** - SHE LOOKS LIKE A HOT SLUT FOR MUCH DICK - YOUR A LUCKY MAN TO BE GETTING SUCH JUICY SLOPPY SECONDS - LET HER ***** - SHE'LL JUST BRING HOME MORE MONEY AND JUICIER PUSSY FOR YOU TO FUCK:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well let her have the money too

miekojes; Since her pussy is whoevers she wishes to give it to what would it hurt? That woman looks like she could sell as much pussy a day as she might wish to. Good Luck okdeacon

Could put you through college.:D

Hi, is she now real slut? She is very nice. I'd like to see her pussy after banging

miekejos said:
I just married a 22y younger slut; she gets gangbanged every week; now she wants to start working as a professional *****
hi,it's nod bad 4u,she is hot. Her pussy filled zith cum....mh..

Users who are viewing this thread