My Wife is a total *****

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

Since I always step aside and watch what she does, it never seems to amaze me. I think that I've created a monster. I just can't keep up with her anymore. I've finally decided that I'd just post up weekly until she runs out of cocks..lol. This has been going on for over 2 years now, and I think that Ruthie is up to about 600 guys.

She always goes bareback with them. I hope all you guys enjoy her as much as I do.

This one photo shoot is going to be called barnstormers. They are a bunch of arena football players that Ruthie hooked up with and here is what she wrote about it.

Here is her story:

"One of these guys found me in one of the swingers sites and wanted to hook up . He said he played arena football for the Barnstormers here in Iowa . I drove over to his place one after noon and had some fun with his big black cock.

I sucked his cock first and then he fucked me doggy style . It felt so good ! after that he pulled it out and shoved his big cock in my ass and fucked me some more . Then he layed on the bed and I sucked him till he shot a big load of cum in my mouth . MMMMMMM it was good! . When we were done he got up and told me he had some team mates if I wanted more cock .

You guys know me I was more than willing to take on some more cocks if he could find me some more . He went across the hall and in a few miniutes he came back with a friend . he just walked in and said hi and then pulled his black cock out and let me suck it. He gave me a mouth full too .

I wanted to suck and fuck the whole team but most of the guys weren't into the picture taking thing . I did get to suck and fuck a couple more of his team mates that afternoon but they wouldn't let Jim take pics. they were afraid they would be recognized by there tats so we just had fun without the pics . sorry guys !

I did get some tickets to the game though and I can't wait to go. I think I like being the new Barnstormers slut ! "

-- Ruthie's Jim

Attachments

• Picture%20005.jpg
    Picture%20005.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4,012
  • Picture%20007.jpg
    Picture%20007.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 3,394
  • Picture%20015.jpg
    Picture%20015.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3,121
  • Picture%20018.jpg
    Picture%20018.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,922
  • Picture%20026.jpg
    Picture%20026.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3,296
More photos of the Barnstormers fuck

Didn't know how many attachments I could put..so here are a few more. I'm also going to post a link in the video section of a portion of the video I took of her.

Ruthie's Hubby. Jim

Attachments

• Picture%20046.jpg
    Picture%20046.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,550
  • Picture%20047.jpg
    Picture%20047.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,527
  • Picture%20069.jpg
    Picture%20069.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,756
  • Picture%20070.jpg
    Picture%20070.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,511
  • Picture%20094.jpg
    Picture%20094.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,460
What a sexy woman, thanks again for sharing her with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
?

What can I say?

Awsome!!

our wife is a total slut and you should be proud of her

Congratulations

For the viewing pleasue of all of us distant mortals (not from Iowa) keep posting pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow

Your wife is hot and knows how to enjoy herself! Keep up with the photos. I love her nipples.

Thanks for the replies guys. I will definitly keep posting until she runs out of strange cock to find..lol

Ruthie's Hubby- Jim

I think ruthie is my favorite Midwestern wife. :)

She looks well on it!
How log did it take to train her?

very hot pics,,your a lucky man to have a wife like her,,,would love to see more pics,,,thanks

she;s Awesome mate great pics hope you guys have a lot of fun, :)

Thanks for the great pictures. She looks fantastic showing off her oral action. :)

Thanks greymaster,.. we are planning on putting more photos up. Matter of fact, we are putting some up this evening of more guys that she met.

greymaster said:
Thanks for the great pictures. She looks fantastic showing off her oral action. :)

Fantastic photo shoot, keep them coming (the pictures and the strange men)

babyruthiezhubby said:
Thanks for the replies guys. I will definitly keep posting until she runs out of strange cock to find..lol

Ruthie's Hubby- Jim

Does she need or want any strange cock this week???

She looks very hot sucking that black cock, any more of her black cock adventures that you can post for us?

My title of this post would be “My Wife Is A Total Slut”. Here is why, a slut does it because she truly enjoys having sex. A *****/Skank does it to gain something (money, ect). I guess we have our own definitions, But this is mine. I think its great that she is fucking to satisfy her need. Do the things you love to do now because one day you may be to old to try them new.

600 damn that just way to much she must be loose as all get out!

Love the anal. very hot.

Aren't there laws against the exploitation of retarded people? It's quite obvious from the one video that I saw, that Ruthie is mildly retarded at best. Pathetic.