• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Is At Her Boyfriends Right Now

crouchercuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2018
I am so mad at myself, I really didn't want her to go tonight. I think she has been seeing hem to much (2 or 3 times a week). The reason that I am mad at myself is, even though I didn't want her to go, when she returns home and she mounts my face with her soaked panties and makes me inhale deeply and smell another man's sex musk on her destroyed pussy. Then she will tease me to let me taste it, I will beg. I will be at the point of exploding when she makes me clean her with my tounge, and I will taste that wonderful taste of his cum and hers mixed together. I hate myself for liking it so much. She just smiles at me and snickers because she knows I am helpless when it comes to her, and not only that, she will make me love it. Then she will make me want her to do it again and again. She just went into his bathroom there and called me. It seems that her lover has another dude there, and the bull has just informed my wife that he is going to send her home extra full tonight as they are going to take turns with her....I can hardly even type Im so excited. Any thoughts?

Reactions: WinstonEdbar, toolman2c and Welshhub55
No sense being mad at yourself. Just think of that over filled pursuant to her arriving home. You as a cuck should never stop her at anytime. This is what she was born for. This is her place. This is what she needs .she needs pounded by hung cocks all day long, every single day. *********. Her Bull NEEDS many different cocks deep inside all her holes. No Exceptions or excuses.

crouchercuck said:
..... I really didn't want [my wife] to go tonight. I think she has been seeing [her lover] too much (2 or 3 times a week).
It's very reasonable for your wife to see her lover, whom she obviously has the hots for, 2 or 3 times a week. Rather than disapproving and feeling that's excessive, appropriate behavior for you, as her cuckold, would be to beat your weenie at home while you try to imagine what she and her lover are doing together.
crouchercuck said:
The reason I am mad at myself is: even though I didn't want her to go, when she returns home [she will] mount my face with her soaked panties, and make me inhale deeply, and smell another man's sex musk on her [stretched] pussy,. And, she will tease me to let me taste it. And, I will beg.
Very good. You should be grateful your sexy wife mounts your face (that is, queens you) when she returns from fucking her lover, and requires you to smell and taste their combined juices.
crouchercuck said:
I will be at the point of exploding when she makes me clean her with my tongue, and I am tasting the wonderful taste of her lover's cum and hers mixed together.
That's more like it. It's totally appropriate for your wife to do that to you, and absolutely appropriate for you to be on the verge of exploding in orgasm while she does. For this too you should be grateful....
crouchercuck said:
I hate myself for liking it so much. She just smiles at me and snickers because she knows I am helpless when it comes to her, and not only that, she will make me love it.
Please.... there's no need for you to "hate yourself." Not only are your cuckold-husband responses to your sexy hotwife totally appropriate, but... in addition... they illustrate that your wife understands you very well, and knows exactly what to do to to keep you subservient by playing to your (as you think of them) "perverted" desires, in ways you are helpless to resist.
crouchercuck said:
Then, she will make me want her to do it again and again.
It sounds like your wife understands you better than you understand yourself....
crouchercuck said:
She just went into [her lover's] bathroom, and called me. It seems that her lover has another dude there, [who] has just informed my wife that he is going to send her home extra full tonight, as they are going to take turns with her.
Nice. It sounds like not even having a lover is sufficient to satisfy your wife. With two, she should come home extra-satisfied....
crouchercuck said:
I can hardly even type, I'm so excited. Any thoughts?
Yes. You are a fortunate cuckold, having a dominant hotwife who is completely open about when she sees her lover, even calls you to let you know what she will be doing (fucking an additional man, in this case), and who knows how to play on your pervarsions to keep you hot.

You might suggest to your sexy wife, after she comes home, that in addition to queening you in the usual way (by riding your face), she do so without her panties, so you will be able to swallow all her lover's and his friend's cum. Then, I suggest you ask her.... beg her, if necessary.... to wash it all down by peeing in your mouth while she's still straddling your face.

Human urine is sterile, so there won't be any adverse affects on your health if your wife pees in your mouth, requiring you to swallow it all, each time she queens you when she returns from fucking her lover (or lovers) — say, 2 or 3 times a week. From her point of view, it will help her maintain your position as her submissive cuckold, and she may also find it increases her satisfaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: WinstonEdbar
I absolutely love this. My advice, since you seem to as well (at least in the moments following), is to try and visualize Those things in the hours and days afterwards rather than the negative, unless you want out of it entirely, which it doesn't sound like you do. Just accept your role...you eat her creamed pussy. She has great sex...and you have no problems getting off on it too. That's an everyone wins situation. Don't let your inbetween feelings be your guide. You have got it made here. And so does she. And she doesn't seem to be looking to leave you. So enjoy it for what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread