My Wife Is Changing

• Thread starterdrippingopensluthole
  • Start date

drippingopensluthole

owned by wesebull
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2013
So my wife has changed markedly in the 20 years we have been together. When we met she was a virgin and up until last year I was the only man she had ever had sex with. In the 20 years we have been together she has become a size queen (she likes big dildos and fisting) and discover she loves anal stimulation to the point where she rarely cums if I don't have two fingers positioned so she can fuck back on them while riding me cowgirl.

Last year she cucked me for the first time and went back to him three months later. She had me watch for the most part, but she also got me to join in and discovered she LOVES DVP. He had me lick her ass while he fucked her and I had to lube his cock for him. Life got in the way of playdates this year, but she is now talking about seeing him again. She is also considering letting him be the first guy to fuck her in the ass. If she doesn't go back to him, she is considering a gangbang too.

THis is a very different lady

The last time we had sex she asked, "Are you in?" as she was grinding on me.

"Yes."

"I can't even feel you."

That just smashed me.

Then, a couple of days ago, she mentioned that she wants to cage me in chastity. I think this may be my future. I find it exciting and emasculating at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, whitewife696969 and VauxGuy
Sounds like you have been through some interesting changes with more to come. Enjoy what the future brings you

drippingopensluthole said:
....... Last year [my wife] cucked me for the first time and went back to him three months later. She had me watch for the most part, but she also got me to join in and discovered she LOVES DVP.
Good for your wife. It sounds like her cuckolding of you was with your agreement. If so, that's positive, of course.
He had me lick her ass while he fucked her and I had to lube his cock for him.
Very good. From the point of view of your wife, in doing so you clarified your relative status for her with respect to her lover.
Life got in the way of playdates this year, but she is now talking about seeing him again. She is also considering letting him be the first guy to fuck her in the ass.
Since your wife already knows anal stimulation excites her (from her experience with your fingers), it's entirely reasonable for her to want her lover to fuck her anally — but not you, probably, since with respect to you she has to maintain her stature as the woman of her household.
If she doesn't go back to him, she is considering a gangbang too. This is a very different lady.
She has become aware of her own substantial sexuality and her options for attaining satisfaction; i.e., her considerable attractiveness to other men. (According to the conventional wisdom, female sex drive maximizes when women are in their 30's [and can continue into their 40's and beyond]. Male sex drive tends to be maximum at about age 18, then gradually decreases.)
The last time we had sex she asked, "Are you in?" as she was grinding on me. "Yes." "I can't even feel you." That just smashed me.
Ouch. That could be a result of having become accustomed to her large dildos and you fisting her. Or, it could mean her lover has a larger cock (relative to yours, anyway). Or, both.
Then, a couple of days ago, she mentioned that she wants to cage me in chastity. I think this may be my future. I find it exciting and emasculating at the same time.
Yes, it's easy to see why you would feel that way. If your wife wants to lock up your penis in a chastity cage — and if she wants to do that, she almost certainly will — I strongly suggest coming to agreement with her in advance that she will be your sole key holder, and under no circumstance will she give away the key (or worse, both keys...chastity devices usually come with two keys) to a lover, no matter how strongly he may pressure her to do that.

I say this because once your wife's lover realizes she keeps you in a chastity device, sooner or later he will (most likely) pressure her to give him the keys, thereby ensuring "his" married woman's husband does not have sexual access to her. If your wife gives in to this pressure, it could mean that if you ever want to be unlocked, you'll have to take down your pants for a lock smith.

I also suggest attempting to negotiate in advance the circumstances under which your wife will unlock your penis. Will she do so in order to reward you for good behavior? If so, what kinds of good behavior will she expect? And, will your wife allow you to satisfy her with your tongue while you're locked up, by being her cuntsucker and asskisser...? Especially when she comes home after fucking a lover, will she allow (or expect) you to clean her pussy with your tongue — perhaps by queening you, with you on your back while she rides astride your face — and/or will she allow (or expect) you to clean her asshole with your tongue, when she comes home after a lover has fucked her anally...?

If you and your sexy wife google "male chastity devices," you will find there are many different kinds available. There seems to be some agreement among cuckolds on this forum whose wives keep them locked in chastity devices that metal devices are superior to plastic. And, some have found that "HolyTrainer" devices (which are not metal) are both secure and comfortable for long-term wear, that being, of course, a critical consideration.

I wish you well with your future as the locked-in-chastity cuckold of a strongly-sexual and active wife. And, thank you for your intriguing post which indicates your wife has made great progress in her relationship with you.

Last edited:
Re.:
Then, a couple of days ago, [my wife] mentioned that she wants to cage me in chastity. I think this may be my future. I find it exciting and emasculating at the same time.
And:
..... In the 20 years [my wife and I] have been together she has become a size queen (she likes big dildos and fisting) and discovered she loves anal stimulation, to the point where she rarely cums if I don't have two fingers positioned so she can fuck back on them while riding me cowgirl.
You might also attempt to clarify with your sexy wife whether — once she has your penis locked in a cock cage — she will allow you to satisfy her by fisting her pussy, perhaps while, at the same time, kissing her asshole and using your tongue to give her analingus.

Thanks for taking the time to reply people.

The latest occurred tonight.

She told me that she wanted to cage me soon. She said I needed to be controlled, that I jerked off too much and needed to be stopped, and that she wanted me to stop bothering her sexually. With that last one she pulled a face of disdain like she had sucked on a lemon while looking at a dog turd on the bottom of shoe. Me "bothering" her?

She did say we needed to discuss how long I was to be caged. I am scared she is going to start negotiations with, oh I don't know, something like forever...

Reactions: Custer Laststand and VauxGuy
man, she sounds like an awesome fuck. cant blame the lads for wanting to come around for a visit for some of that.

Always have had a soft spot for chicks that like being fisted!

Just talk threw it and make sure what ever you two do you agree upon

Thanks for taking the time to reply people.
Hey.... you're welcome.
The latest occurred tonight. [My wife] told me she wanted to cage me soon. She said I needed to be controlled, that I jerked off too much and needed to be stopped....
Yes, I would think any married woman would want to have a means for stopping her husband from beating his weenie frequently, knowing (or suspecting) he does so while fantasizing about other women. Locking you in a penis cage (and being your sole key holder) probably seems to your wife an ideal solution.
....and, that she wanted me to stop bothering her sexually. With that last one she pulled a face of disdain like she had sucked on a lemon while looking at a dog turd on the bottom of a shoe.
Ouch. But, if your wife has become accustomed to taking sexually-satisfying lovers with much bigger cocks, it sounds like she has come to view having to fuck you as a mere annoyance.
She did say we needed to discuss how long I [am] to be caged.
Hm.... it sounds like your wife is getting down to serious consideration of the nitty gritty.
I am scared she is going to start negotiations with, oh, I don't know, something like forever.
To help forestall that, you might mention to your sexy wife that a "Keyholders Guide to Male Chastity Devices" is available, for instance, here:

https://www.amazon.com/Male-Chastity-Keyholders-Lucy-Fairbourne/dp/1905605145