• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife is getting riskier...

• Thread starterBobbyBrowning
  • Start date

BobbyBrowning

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2022
Not sure how to address it. It was hot at first, her having sex with questionable men, in sure scary places. But now she wants to take it further and I'm not sure how to react.

Reactions: cynful, Milkymilf and shrimpdikjim
BobbyBrowning said:
Not sure how to address it. It was hot at first, her having sex with questionable men, in sure scary places. But now she wants to take it further and I'm not sure how to react.
Thats really hot. I do understand your concern though. My one ex gf used to do that kind of stuff. Maybe we can talk more about it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
She's been doing inmate visits for the last few months, where she travels to jails for conjugal visits. She's been to 8 of these across the US. She only does this with guys who have sexual assault charges. She has even had sex with a guy who was charged for being a peeping tom in our city.

Now, she wants to invite some of the guys she met in jail to our city for a group sex thing. A lot of them are quite shady. But she's not worried, and I am.

Reactions: cynful, robandkate and Milkymilf
Oh wow that's intense. Hot but I also understand the concern. Could be dangerous but if she's pretty dominant I could see her probably doing as she wishes. They probably have huge cocks and fuck her so good though. My ex did something similar she had a few guys she fucked that were gang members with quite the wrap sheet... she often would have them come to fuck her and ofcourse I watched. A few times blindfolded tied up. It was very intense and a little scary.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and cynful
Sure when he will exit she will be one of his *****...

Reactions: DavidTT
isnt that the point? for her to have these affairs for you to feel just like you do?

Reactions: MajorHorner, Slavesimon and shrimpdikjim
The wife is willing to chat about her experiences. If anyone wants her number message me

• Love
Reactions: dadlovstolick, shrimpdikjim and Milkymilf
BobbyBrowning said:
She's been doing inmate visits for the last few months, where she travels to jails for conjugal visits. She's been to 8 of these across the US. She only does this with guys who have sexual assault charges. She has even had sex with a guy who was charged for being a peeping tom in our city.

Now, she wants to invite some of the guys she met in jail to our city for a group sex thing. A lot of them are quite shady. But she's not worried, and I am.

Amazing. This seems unique. I can't recall reading a post from any other man in this forum who said his wife engaged in this form of extramarital sex. If what you're saying is actually true, I would say you should be worried.

Reactions: MajorHorner
how does she get access into the prisons to meet with these guys?

Last edited:
IMHO, the chances that

your wife
you
you and your wife

will be gunned down in the next month or so
Are
VERY HIGH.

Get out whilst you can.

Reactions: Sam789
lnohhnvm said:
how does she get access into the prisons to meet with these guys?
She fucks the prison governor and a couple of the Warders, how else, already?

Users who are viewing this thread