• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife is going to cuckold me soon...!

• Thread startersusbsmallcok
  • Start date

susbsmallcok

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2009
After months of me trying to persuade my wife to cuckold me to no avail it now seems certain to happen. She was dead against it and thought it would ruin our marriage. This week everything changed! An ex boyfriend contacted her on a social networking site and then started phoning her. She had never mentioned him before but had mentioned other boyfriends. They haven't seen each other for over 5 years but he said he missed her and how great she was. She told me how much they used to have sex...I suggested she could do it again and she agreed!!!!
They have had further conversations and I have swapped emails with him. They have also swapped naked pictures and his cock is easily 8 inches long. I get turned on by the idea but he isn't overconfident about the humiliation of me. We are yet to set the date but it WILL happen. We will video the whole episode and I will be made to clean the creampie (he is going bareback and she is unprotected!) He doesn't want any male contact with me so here come the questions.......how else can they humiliated me without him touching me or vice versa (no sissification please)? What would you like to see in the video? Once I have her doing it once would you like to fuck her next and get more more extreme on the humiliation of me? If so get in touch with what you would do to her and me. Have posted some pics of her and some of me....will post some of new lover in next few days (his cock is twice the size of mine). Any advice or questions..!

Attachments

• new1.JPG
    new1.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 233
  • new2.JPG
    new2.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 207
  • naked33.JPG
    naked33.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 286
  • new.JPG
    new.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 212
Based on the first two sentences, she likely is right.
Cuckolding isn't a one party fetish, where you have the fetish an she doesn't, but plays anyways. If she wasn't turned on by the thought of cuckolding you months ago, she likely isn't turned on by it now. She might be considering hooking up with her ex and dumping you.
Tread lightly here.

She has a beautiful pussy! Please post more.

things to humiliate you

you could have her say how much more satisifying his cock is, what a real man he is, and he could say things like watch as a real man fucks your wife.

Your cock looks pretty thick tho, or is it just the angle of the photo?

V

Users who are viewing this thread