• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife is liking the idea

• Thread starterPAC496
  • Start date

PAC496

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2008
I have started a question thread but with replies on that thread I think I need to simply ask what and how do I prepare for what might be my wife actually sleeping with another man. So here is a quick run down of our situation as this might help narrow the laundry list of things I need to cover.

1. We have a geat marriage. married around 20 years very active sex life, all levels sex, lovemaking and down right dirty fucking!
2. comminucation is strong
3. working on this fantasy for more then 6 years
4. recently realized from my part we need to have time that is just Kelly and I having sex with out the fantasy of a 3rd person. focusing on really connecting. I have enjoyed the intensity of this fantasy that I had forgotten the joy of just us. The other day Kelly said "I want sex but no visitors." It was amazing and I realized this has to be a part of what we do as we progress with this idea.
5. Kelly met someone a little while ago that is a first real possibilty.

so based on this quick run down of our situation what things am I not thinking of and need to cover?

(1) through (5) seem quite promising. It sounds like you will soon be your wife's cuckold.

We will see how things progress. The unforunate thing for me is I am a planner and it is hard to map out every detail with this process.

MacNfries said:
PAC496 why don't the two of you invite this individual over for a little friendly cookout. Keep everything casual, low keyed, and relaxed ... after a few drinks, if all has gone well, YOU can bring it up that your wife finds him atractive, and that the two of you are thinking of fulfilling one of her fantasies ... being with another man. See what his response is. Let him volunteer the next move ... afterall, its got to be right for HIM as well ... if he's not comfortable with it, let the subject drop, and let your wife handle any continued relationship with him. Possibly he'll come around to being comfortable with the idea later on.

If you're lucky ... and I'd say this is in the 60:40 range of success, the three of you might be able to play that very night ... she'd get her wish, you'd get your wish, and he'd be lucky ... just have a few condoms laying around, available. Mac :)

Mac I think you are spot on with this idea! I really think that would be a great step. I like it from the stand point she is safe, He knows I know and I am good with it and she gets to fullfill her fantasy. We have been married around 20 years and I had a few partners before we were married but she was a virgin. I think there is a curiousity that has begun to flow from my fantasy to her thinking maybe it is not such a bad idea.

As we have talked more the idea of a threesome is appealing to her because she wants me there. Now she wants him to fuck the hell out of her but I think she likes the idea of me there. She has expressed several times with one of her toys in her pussy and me in her mouth this is what she would love to do in real life with the two of us. Now that is pretty damn hot. Not sure that will happen on the first night but I am willing to work up to it.

Once again Thank you Mac for the great idea, I love to grill anytime I can.

I think it would be great for him to come over for dinner. We could have a few drinks and then Kelly could excuse herself from the table giving me a chance to talk to him. I think I would tell him that she is interested in him and would love to have a fantasy of sleep with him come true. I would explain that this is with my blessing and she is waiting for him in the bedroom if he is interested. I think most guys would enjoy great sex, no expectation of anything but fucking my wife. Not a bad deal right?