• Thread starterowenchappell
  • Start date

owenchappell

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2007
florence, al
Hi ..I've Been a member of Dc for about 4 years now, in that time i have shared my drawings and pics of my wife.Mostly started as just a fantasy about seeing my wife getting fucked by other men while I watched or just recorded the action.Then lead to the drawings, taking pictures and roleplaying in the bedroom..(with my wife full aware of all this)...and now Im happy to report that my wife is now in the process of making the dream a reality, for me with a black guy that she met at her work..it has taken awhile for her to agree to it....once she came to realize; it wasnt that she didnt want to.It was she didnt want me to...So having to convince her that my intentions were not to have an open marriage relationship (where im fucking other girls..because thats not my fantasy)but only sharing her with other men, she now feels comfortable with fullfilling my one fantasy.I would normally create another paragragh here, but...i dont know how to...lol.Anyway like I said she has agreed to fuck a guy she met while at work...she is now just kinda feeling him out.They text and email each other ( and all though he knows she is married,he doesnt know that I know)he hasnt just come out and said "it" but from what ive read ..he is dropping some serious hints ...once mentioning he was "Too Big" for his last girlfriend.(wink wink)and also that he likes to draw women nude...in which he invited my wife to come to his house and see them.My wife has even gone as far as calling him to ride with her to take another co-worker home , and set in the car with him in a dark parking lot...but before anything could happen..My wife got nervous and came home.Which is understandable , because she has never done anything like this before.And I have waited for over 4 years a couple of days or weeks or whatever is fineThe worst part about when they get together I wont get to see it...though my wife is gonna call me on her cell and leave it on , also she is carrying a audio recorder to tape it for me:}What a women eh?With time hopefully I will get to video record and take pictures of some action too...but for now Im down with just hearing her.ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND WISH US LUCK!!!:hump: .........AND p.s anyone interested in my wife or meeting up possible,or have a comment; just leave us a message.

Attachments

• lucy.JPG
    lucy.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 600
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, Gaezel, Custer Laststand and 4 others
hi

Nice to hear...seems genuine...best of luck to go inter racial and may you become a cum slut

Ron

Reactions: Gaezel
We are completely genuine.It just hasnt happened yet.

Congratulations. Hope it all works out for you. You guys ever get to memphis?

T

/hey Tyrone...we live about 80 miles east of memphis...and dont go there much but it wouldnt be that far to go , for the right guy.So lets see some pics of ya....and who knows.

Good luck with it all I hope your wife and yourself enjoy it immensley
:)

Is "Too Big" still around?

I hope that sweet lady of yours has taken control of "too big" and had that beautiful pussy and ass filled to overflowing. What is the latest on her relationship and is she sharing her activities with you? Keep us all posted. Contact dig420 via a pm for VIP status so you can keep things going for all of us.

owenchappell said:
Hi ..I've Been a member of Dc for about 4 years now, in that time i have shared my drawings and pics of my wife.Mostly started as just a fantasy about seeing my wife getting fucked by other men while I watched or just recorded the action.Then lead to the drawings, taking pictures and roleplaying in the bedroom..(with my wife full aware of all this)...and now Im happy to report that my wife is now in the process of making the dream a reality, for me with a black guy that she met at her work..it has taken awhile for her to agree to it....once she came to realize; it wasnt that she didnt want to.It was she didnt want me to...So having to convince her that my intentions were not to have an open marriage relationship (where im fucking other girls..because thats not my fantasy)but only sharing her with other men, she now feels comfortable with fullfilling my one fantasy.I would normally create another paragragh here, but...i dont know how to...lol.Anyway like I said she has agreed to fuck a guy she met while at work...she is now just kinda feeling him out.They text and email each other ( and all though he knows she is married,he doesnt know that I know)he hasnt just come out and said "it" but from what ive read ..he is dropping some serious hints ...once mentioning he was "Too Big" for his last girlfriend.(wink wink)and also that he likes to draw women nude...in which he invited my wife to come to his house and see them.My wife has even gone as far as calling him to ride with her to take another co-worker home , and set in the car with him in a dark parking lot...but before anything could happen..My wife got nervous and came home.Which is understandable , because she has never done anything like this before.And I have waited for over 4 years a couple of days or weeks or whatever is fineThe worst part about when they get together I wont get to see it...though my wife is gonna call me on her cell and leave it on , also she is carrying a audio recorder to tape it for me:}What a women eh?With time hopefully I will get to video record and take pictures of some action too...but for now Im down with just hearing her.ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND WISH US LUCK!!!:hump: .........AND p.s anyone interested in my wife or meeting up possible,or have a comment; just leave us a message.
Man i hope that you got tonwarch her nice pussy get fucked